**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

calendar gifts

Hey Kabam thanks for setting us back, we use to get alpha 2 on calendars now back to basic cat4 ! thats progress!

Comments

• Options
    I guess the strategy is to drive players away introduce 6 * but let's go back to the basic Catalyst as a gift so you can't ever get your five stars upgraded to max level
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I’m sorry miike. This calendar is horribly lackluster. At least some 5 or 4 star or even 6 star shards on even 1 day would have been at least something to get excited about. Nope it really is a horrible calendar.
  • Options
    Pt_Eagle wrote: »
    I guess the strategy is to drive players away introduce 6 * but let's go back to the basic Catalyst as a gift so you can't ever get your five stars upgraded to max level

For a company that is constantly accused of trying to drive players away, their player stats indicate they are incredibly bad at it.

Also, 5* rank 5 requires T5B which you never got in the calendar. If you are waiting for T2 alphas from the calendar, I doubt you are remotely close to being able to rank 5 a 5* champion.
  • Options
    wrong go look me up
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I think a lot of players complaining about the monthly calendar are forgetting we'll be getting a lunar calendar in a couple of weeks which has been revealed to include said shards, etc...
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/286298/#Comment_286298
    Lunar New Year Celebration
    Lunar New Year Red Packets return for the Year of the Dog! Gift Red Packets to other Summoners for rewards. A Lunar New Year Calendar will also be available to earn Units, Gold, and 5-star Hero Crystal Shards!
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    I know that Kabam tries to make a space where people are all lovey dovey to each other, BUT, you really need to add a “disagree” or “you’re a moron” button.

I LOL at all the posts I disagree with.
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 ★★
    trash
  • Options
    It's free stop whining

..Joking everything is suppossed to cost money here and what doesn't is just a crumb trail to the gingerbread house.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Say it with me now!

“Self entitled self entitled self entitled!”