**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Same issue here. I have re-downloaded, changed WiFi, switched to LTE. Powered up and down and nothing changes it.
  • Samsung Galaxy Edge, but yeah Tmobile. Lengthy fix, I can deal with that but basically no response is absolute ****. Just say something, mods, keep us in the loop...
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Samsung Galaxy Edge, but yeah Tmobile. Lengthy fix, I can deal with that but basically no response is absolute ****. Just say something, mods, keep us in the loop...

Agree 100%
  • T-mobile IPhone. Works on WiFi but not on data. This is a huge inconvenience as I play a lot at work and there’s no WiFi there!!! I’m missing out on AQ and attack phase for war starts tomorrow
  • im still not able to log in either.
  • Same here in my iPhone 7plus
  • Just checking in again..

Tmobile LTE Network Chicago, illinois
    Iphone7 .. can only use Mcoc application on WiFi

Also have this issue with YouTube app for some while, only works on Wifi connection but browser YouTube works wifi & cell data

Might be an issue with Application updates conflicting with ioS/Tmobile service
  • Bruh 😑😑😑
    T-mobile IPhone. Works on WiFi but not on data. This is a huge inconvenience as I play a lot at work and there’s no WiFi there!!! I’m missing out on AQ and attack phase for war starts tomorrow

Not to mention we’re burning up time we won’t get back that we need to complete all the difficulties of the monthly quests not to mention this daily event they have going on. This is really going to screw us if they don’t do or say something about this soon.
  • Iphone 7plus 128g
    T-Mobile network
    Cannot connect on data

This is a pain!!!!
    Are you guys listening to any of this?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
  • Bryman187 wrote: »

Im sure they are, this is a technical issue that forum mods cannot fix themselves.
  • qgzskx85j0bv.png It’s a shame... after all that time and money spent..
    edited February 2018
    For_Spetz wrote: »
    Bryman187 wrote: »

Im sure they are, this is a technical issue that forum mods cannot fix themselves.

Yes, but the least they could do is make a formal announcement on the main page like they normally do acknowledging the issue to a greater extent and, if possible, give players some kind of rough eta on a fix. But again, an announcement would be the least they could do so we don’t have to keep refreshing this thread looking for updates.
  • I can’t get in the game at all using Cellular Data ! Keeps saying there’s a problem with network but my phone has 4G & I’ve been using DATA to play since I’ve started I tried restarting app , re downloading etc
  • Senior_SpeedSenior_Speed Posts: 10
    I’m having same problem i have iPhone 6 and i have T-Mobile
  • @Kabam Miike I’m still experiencing login issues I was able to play around 5 to 6:50 PST and now I’m still having issues this is my second time of today I just want to play the new game content but I’m not able to my phone is iPhone 6s and my provider is T mobile
  • I'm having the login problem33b1iwo9jnh6.png
  • My provider is T Mobile and I use a iPhone I was able to play 5 to 6:50 PST and for me it went down again my alliance and I are getting frustrated with this because it is stopping me from logging into the game and progressing in Alliance Quest and not letting me do the new EQ or arena...
    P.S. please comment down below if you are having the same issues or have a solution to this problem for summoners experiencing please feel free to help us
    Let’s get this viral guys
  • I’m having the same problem with the new patch
  • Having same issue, network error message comes up as soon as I load up game on iPhone 7 for T-Mobile
  • @Kabam Miike upxppgzelpim.png
    el0sacm21vqi.png

iPhone 7 - T-Mobile - New York
    Data not working at all
    WiFi working fine
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Kabam any update on this, still effecting thousands of users
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Well, going to bed, obviously no fix anytime soon
  • _xkbxh_xkbxh Posts: 7
    Am I the only one experiencing the problem where the only time I can play is if I’m connected to WiFi?
  • Hey I updated the Game Today and It says I have a connection Error but everytime I restart it the game keeps saying Connection Error is that Normal?
  • Same here
  • Same here very frustrating I need to help my alliance finish AQ
This discussion has been closed.