**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AOU Vision nerf?

Pls correct me if I’m wrong, I’m remember that AOU Vision used to burn 33% of opponent’s max power with his sp 3 same as the OG one. Now it’s only 15% for him while OG remain the same. I sent a ticket and kabam support did confirm it’s intentional.

Comments

• MistMist Posts: 10
    2ix5m1djsu68.png
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    edited October 2017
    I saw another post about magneto sp3 changing from 30% to 11% (so buffed) but didn't verify. Are they silently tweaking champs? I just looked at Vision a couple days ago and it was 33%.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Wow, definitely need a response on this one!
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Ssshh no sensible player using him as an attacker would ever use his sp3.
    If it has been changed it actually works in players favour if they play map5 and struggle to bait his sp1 or 2.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Yeah just realised that. The point about using his sp3 is still valid, obviously the AQ one is not!
  • DShotDShot Posts: 3
    Magneto is confirmed..
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Their power burn amount is bugged as well
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Can we get a response on why champs are being silently nerfed?
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Well he was bugged for months. Maybe they screwed something up when they fixed him. Not uncommon that one bug fix begets another.
  • Hey All,

I've checked with the team about this, and nothing has changed on Vision (AOU). While Vision (Original) does have a 33% power burn on his SP3, Vision (AOU) never did. His has always been 15%.

Remember, if there ever is a situation where something like this comes up, it's best to ask about it. We don't do silent adjustments on Champions, so if you ever feel that you have found something that looks like one, let us know! It's likely a bug, or just mistaken information (like this case).
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Lurker wrote: »
    I saw another post about magneto sp3 changing from 30% to 11% (so buffed) but didn't verify. Are they silently tweaking champs? I just looked at Vision a couple days ago and it was 33%.

What are you talking about in regards to Magneto?
  • It's not only AOU Vision, the Classic Vision not load the 1st sintese and now time is longer, now the AOU is better.
    This is wrong , we spend time, some times money in a Character and they nerf same important abilities that define de character. This is not a mistake, they are doing this some time with several characters.

Doing things like that with a game, it's disrespect to your players, if it stay like that, i'm going out.
  • dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 59
    @Kabam Miike i rely 75% on og vision for aw fights. he isn't synthesizing correctly, or burning opponents power. i use him on all or nothing node in aw and right now he's absolutely worthless. please fix this problem asap!
  • dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 59
    i believe i paid $100 for him. at least give me my money back if he's staying that way....
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Hey All,

I've checked with the team about this, and nothing has changed on Vision (AOU). While Vision (Original) does have a 33% power burn on his SP3, Vision (AOU) never did. His has always been 15%.

Remember, if there ever is a situation where something like this comes up, it's best to ask about it. We don't do silent adjustments on Champions, so if you ever feel that you have found something that looks like one, let us know! It's likely a bug, or just mistaken information (like this case).

OG Vision special 3 has been broken for a long time. Please have them fix it. It's supposed to burn max power but now it's only burning available power.
  • Yeah absolutely garbage, we pay money for a champ, since that’s the only way to obtain him, and you sneak a nerf in on the new update. Totally unfair. He was not an overpowered champion in the least, put him back to how he was, or give us our money back or at the very least full rank down tickets for all resources!
  • Ok, Miike, and about he isn't synthesizing correctly ?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Ok, Miike, and about he isn't synthesizing correctly ?
    This visione has nofing with the. Og vision two defrinds visions
  • KokirKokir Posts: 7
    It s a joke kabam. Well This is Not right ! He is One of my favourit before and now He is weak ! Don t say nothing change, you know is Not true !

• You guys do realize that you bumped a 4 months old post right? What was being discussed here has nothing to do with the new bugs that OG Vision has since the 17.0 update...
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Mist wrote: »
    Pls correct me if I’m wrong, I’m remember that AOU Vision used to burn 33% of opponent’s max power with his sp 3 same as the OG one. Now it’s only 15% for him while OG remain the same. I sent a ticket and kabam support did confirm it’s intentional.

This thread is all over the place. Firstly, this is about AOU Vision, not OG Vision, so forget talking about synthesis.

Regarding AOU Vision, his SP3 has always been 15%, just look up Seatin or Joel Line on YouTube featuring this champ 12 months ago, it was 15% then and it's 15% now.

By all means, bash Kabam for what they're getting wrong, but don't muddy the waters by making up nerfs and conspiracy theories that never happened.