T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• D4nny_0D4nny_0 Member Posts: 3
    I can’t get on ! Kabam fix this ASAP
  • JEbertJEbert Member Posts: 157
    Here you go @Bryman187
  • _Only1Master__Only1Master_ Member Posts: 2
    Yeah, couldn’t login to help my alliance finish the boss in AQ...frustrating
  • JEbertJEbert Member Posts: 157
    vcv6b3jhytep.jpeg
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Member Posts: 204
    edited February 2018
    JEbert wrote: »
    Here you go @Bryman187

Nice. I liked the first caption better though @JEbert lol
  • CAD07CAD07 Member Posts: 83
    this is so screwed up, i have sent lots of messages to the big youtubers and they seem to give 2 s*** about the issue..... seeing as they are still able to make content... thanks for the support to the community guys.
  • Bernie1108Bernie1108 Member Posts: 61
    Are we ever going to see a new update without the issues that always come with it? Is it really that difficult? It is your program, it is your job... if you cant handle then allow someone else to do it. Not me. I barely know how to connect my bluetooth speaker... lol
    Also please notify us when we will be able to play the game again or if we need to look for another one that work.
  • GreedyllamaGreedyllama Member Posts: 3
    Just need hulk to burst through the screen...glad we don’t have AW/AQ going on right now... oh wait

• GreedyllamaGreedyllama Member Posts: 3
    hw95j7dxid0q.png
    been playing fortnite:) such a shame, love MCOC but its just not worth the energy put in.. the communication and the energy put it from kabam is just not worth it..... might have to say goodbye to my 590k account. so screwed up... not mad about the game but all the time and money i put into this BULL of a game to get taken down like this....
  • Alphaportal1Alphaportal1 Member Posts: 2
    Still doesn’t connect through data. I have iPhone 7. MetroPcs which goes through T-mobile.
  • Roqbone97Roqbone97 Member Posts: 44
    Same issue and I’m on sprint LTE
  • JcAll5TarJcAll5Tar Member Posts: 2
    Still hasn’t been fixed wtf
  • Connorsmash4Connorsmash4 Member Posts: 1
    Player in my alliance has same issue. Tmobile also. Wi-Fi or hotspot only.
  • Cracked_phoneCracked_phone Member Posts: 1
    Yeah, same thing here.
  • Xaviu0Xaviu0 Member Posts: 1
    Are we gonna get something in return.... I just able to play when I’m at home and I can’t help my peeps in aq and aw... is not a Tmobile issue they said kabam need to fix the glitches
  • Xaviu0Xaviu0 Member Posts: 1
    IPhone 8 iOS 11.2.5
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Member Posts: 73
    edited February 2018
    Hey All,

Are you ALL on T-Mobile?

no im on Wifi and im facing the same problem i can't log in ! and im using iOS device iPhone 8 plus.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

and guys please hurry i need to catch my alliance wars and quest and also arenas ! i really need that t1 alpha arena. this is not fair.

P.S. i contacted the support, they usually reply back very fast. but now its gonna be almost 24 hours since my issue.
  • MissMissyMissMissy Member Posts: 78
    I also have the same issues @iPhone 7+ and Tmobile LTE
    good luck bro, i'm in the same boat.... but i since were not youtubers, were just gonna have to wait days for them to even formally address the issue that has affected hundreds of summoners..
  • Omorogieva1_Omorogieva1_ Member Posts: 23
    Can’t get in game it keep saying logging won’t work
  • WrathOfSladeWrathOfSlade Member Posts: 10
    Yes @Kabam Miike I myself am in T-Mobile! It’s been over 24 hours already. Couldn’t even participate in Alliance Quest. Missing out on Alliance War about to start!
  • 747mick747mick Member Posts: 57
    Had the same issue. Uninstall and reinstall.
  • IMTHE1IMTHE1 Member Posts: 31
    Yes @Kabam Miike I’m also T-Mobile
    Thanks for looking into it
    so much for grinding the new hulk arena huh...... whatever
  • DCBDCB Member Posts: 7
    Once again if it matters iphone 8plus tmobile here @Kabam Miike
  • 747mick747mick Member Posts: 57
    Had log in issues. I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game. All is well at MDRNK alliance again. 😎
  • AlbertoOrea1AlbertoOrea1 Member Posts: 0
    i have t-mobile and iphone 7+. haven’t been able to log in
  • DaFobbsDaFobbs Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2018
    Been down all day since after I left my home WiFi at 0635cst. War starting and missing during AQ is not acceptable, much less for an officer. Please rectify. And also T-Mobile user, iPhone 7s.
  • ritzdeezritzdeez Member Posts: 8
    iPhone 8 Plus and T-mobile here as well.
This discussion has been closed.