**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• 747mick747mick Posts: 57
    Had the same issue. Uninstall and reinstall.
  • IMTHE1IMTHE1 Posts: 31
    Yes @Kabam Miike I’m also T-Mobile
    Thanks for looking into it
  • CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    so much for grinding the new hulk arena huh...... whatever
  • DCBDCB Posts: 7
    Once again if it matters iphone 8plus tmobile here @Kabam Miike
  • 747mick747mick Posts: 57
    Had log in issues. I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game. All is well at MDRNK alliance again. 😎
  • i have t-mobile and iphone 7+. haven’t been able to log in
  • DaFobbsDaFobbs Posts: 9
    edited February 2018
    Been down all day since after I left my home WiFi at 0635cst. War starting and missing during AQ is not acceptable, much less for an officer. Please rectify. And also T-Mobile user, iPhone 7s.
  • ritzdeezritzdeez Posts: 8
    iPhone 8 Plus and T-mobile here as well.
  • I’m having the same issue and I’m glad I’m not alone on this
  • JDUBBS81JDUBBS81 Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike when can we expect this Tmobile login issue resolved . It’s been over 24hrs and I’ve yet to hear anything on kabams end as far as how much longer this will last .
  • nanoibarrananoibarra Posts: 6
    Already more than 24 hours and still theres no fix, missingout arena event quest and aq/aw. This will mess up my last chance to obtain vulture and my first to obtain hulk ragnarok smh @Kabam Miike
  • kratos311kratos311 Posts: 3
    iPhone 7 Plus T-Mobile as well please help
  • CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    I know what i'm gonna say is going to be very messed up but whatever.... i have sent countless messages to youtubers so that they can help us address the issue via there platforms but it's useless as they seem not to care.... Seeing as there content is not being put on hold with this OBVIOUS issue affecting 100s in the community and their still producing revenue.... this is so wrong.
  • WrathOfSladeWrathOfSlade Posts: 10
    This frustrating man! My alliance needs me @Kabam Miike
  • RjmendezRjmendez Posts: 22
    @Kabam Miike I am using a iPhone 7 (regular) on T-Mobile I can’t log in over data (LTE) since yesterday. I got home and got on my WiFi and it worked. Is there anything you guys can tell us about the issue I’m losing 11 hours of play while I’m at work
  • Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    @CAD07 Agreed mate. Haven’t seen no word from any youtubers. I figured they would have spread the word on their channels but nope. We’re alone on this one mate, just waiting to see what happens.
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    0d1vuf6mjhkl.jpeg
  • WrathOfSladeWrathOfSlade Posts: 10
    Rjmendez wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I am using a iPhone 7 (regular) on T-Mobile I can’t log in over data (LTE) since yesterday. I got home and got on my WiFi and it worked. Is there anything you guys can tell us about the issue I’m losing 11 hours of play while I’m at work

Exactly what happened and is happening to me! I updated at around 4pm and right after that this issue occurred. It’s been like this ever since! @Kabam Miike
  • SmokeydaleSmokeydale Posts: 26
    @JEbert that’s funny and all but prolly not the best place to make fun of them when they r the onlys ones able to get us on faster... I’m sure u r on the line app and would make a lot of ppl laugh
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    6 hours already and unable to log in.7t35oaibvxen.png

Can you guys please give us an update?????
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    I’m making light of a light situation. If we all can’t have fun about it then it’s not a game. I’m not freaking out but apparently dont have anything else to do.
  • DaFobbsDaFobbs Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike Can someone please give some good news of at least some progress of any kind. Part of the community that is so “cared” about clearly doesn’t like sitting in the dark. Although this is an intangible investment, we have spent countless hours all waiting and giving what info we are able. Acknowledging this alone may comfort some of us simply knowing what the deal is. Sorry to say as I realize the scrutiny and displeasure this must provide your technical support teams. I would certainly hope there is a fix and some kind explanation. Thank you as we wait.
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    6 hours already and unable to log in.7t35oaibvxen.png

Can you guys please give us an update?????

6 hours? Try 26 hours!!!
  • I haven't played since 6 pm yesterday since I don't have wifi at home and I'm anxious! I hope we get some good rewards for this.
  • i have tmobile and have noticed that most people that have tmobile have not been able to connect, this gets me very upset but i understand that making code is very hard, i dont know if kabam will ever read this but please fix this asap
  • Guys keep posting so it can get noticed. Really would like an updated @Kabam Miike A
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    Any word on whether or not this is a carrier problem or a game team problem? Or combination of both? How about whether or not the game team has taken steps to reach out to the carrier?

8bd750n51ka9.png
  • Yup, just passed the 24hr mark for me.. no end in sight. Oh the boredom! The one good thing I can say is that this issue is preventing me from whaling out on the GHulk GMCs! Keeping ALL my money
This discussion has been closed.