T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• DEFKONDEFKON Member Posts: 5
    Same problem. Works fine on WiFi but the second I leave the house it’s not connecting. Gonna be really hard to run aq today being at work with no WiFi! Smh
  • SeamusRedSeamusRed Member Posts: 18
    I just downloaded a free vpn app and now I can connect. Just have to redownload the entire app thanks to the wonderful advice of KabamMike to uninstall and reinstall. 😒
  • CAD07CAD07 Member Posts: 83
    DEFKON wrote: »
    Same problem. Works fine on WiFi but the second I leave the house it’s not connecting. Gonna be really hard to run aq today being at work with no WiFi! Smh

couldn't agree more, specially when running map6...... im almost positive im getting kicked off my alliance for this BULL. My line app is blowing up cuz im not in AQ..... not fault kabam can get an update right...
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Member Posts: 204
    Hey All,

Thank you all for your patience as we're working to resolve this issue. Our team has been working through the night to see what could be the cause of this problem, and why it would only be affecting users on T-Mobile. As soon as I have more information, I will let you all know.

If we need some more information, or need to test some things out, we will post in this thread. I'm also renaming the thread to be more clear.

Thank you! It’s not a formal announcement on the main page, but it’s a step in the right direction. We appreciate you’re update @Kabam Miike . And thank you for clarifying the thread title.
  • Ely_20Ely_20 Member Posts: 85
    Hey All,

Thank you all for your patience as we're working to resolve this issue. Our team has been working through the night to see what could be the cause of this problem, and why it would only be affecting users on T-Mobile. As soon as I have more information, I will let you all know.

If we need some more information, or need to test some things out, we will post in this thread. I'm also renaming the thread to be more clear.

Thank you @Kabam Miike glad to see some progress in trying to resolve this issue for us!
  • Big_Junnie75Big_Junnie75 Member Posts: 2
    Yeah I’m having the same problem no my iPad Pro with T-Mobile
    Kil63 wrote: »
    Are all of you with connection issues using iPhones? Is that the common factor I wonder.

The common factors are T-Mobile and the v17.0 build of the app.
  • Afatty256Afatty256 Member Posts: 8
    No connection peoblem but major lag. Horribly effecting game play. Sorry to others.
  • Phinale1Phinale1 Member Posts: 2
    54ewuqaewjv8.png
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Member Posts: 187
    SeamusRed wrote: »
    I just downloaded a free vpn app and now I can connect. Just have to redownload the entire app thanks to the wonderful advice of KabamMike to uninstall and reinstall. 😒

Which VPN app?
  • SeamusRedSeamusRed Member Posts: 18
    Pr0t0t7p3 wrote: »

Which VPN app?

Called Betternet
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Member Posts: 265
    I had to uninstall and reinstall just to get the update to actually go through. Also, it’s amazing how many of us specifically have iPhones with T-mobile.
    Pr0t0t7p3 wrote: »

Which VPN app?

Called Betternet

Thank you. Gonna need it I'm sure after I change to T-Mobile today.
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Member Posts: 107
    fss3kheb2mkn.png
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Member Posts: 107
    qu1t00d0ow8n.png
  • WrathOfSladeWrathOfSlade Member Posts: 10
    Thank goodness I’m not alone on this. Thought I was going crazy! Please fix this issue Kabam!
  • Grump1eGrump1e Member Posts: 2
    Having issues log in to my account since the the last update
  • BalammBalamm Member Posts: 11
    I have been trying to log in since the update amd it seems that l can’t log if not am on wifi so this is frustrating cause l have not been able to help my ally in almost 2 days
    Kabam better fix this ASAP and give some recompetation for this incovenient!!!
    Yep. See other threads about T-Mobile. If just a no LOGIN button issue, then uninstall and reinstall. If T-Mobile then no luck for now.
    It's already a major thread. Totally sucks
  • AlbertoOrea1AlbertoOrea1 Member Posts: 0
    I have pretty good data and my internet is rarely slow at all but i can’t seem to log in at all if i’m not on wifi which is odd because i’ve been able to do updates strictly using my cellular data. I’m not sure what it might be but it’s not letting me log in.
  • TheYakAttackTheYakAttack Member Posts: 15
    Just figured I'd add... My wife can make a hotspot from her T-Mobile iPhone and I can now connect to the game lol ... So it's just something to do with the cellular switch in game.
  • Cfy_9Cfy_9 Member Posts: 5
    Same issue, unable to connect
  • WrathOfSladeWrathOfSlade Member Posts: 10
    When I emailed Kabam they had said I was the only one with this issue, I feel a bit better knowing I’m not a lone. But still this is painful man! I work away from WiFi and unless I’m in a WiFi I can’t play! Seriously wrong man! Fix this Kabam and recompense us for time wasted! Headache! And lost opportunity in grinding! #Kabam #KabamMike
  • JEbertJEbert Member Posts: 157
    g01ts1lw3wt9.jpeg
  • CAD07CAD07 Member Posts: 83
    When I emailed Kabam they had said I was the only one with this issue, I feel a bit better knowing I’m not a lone. But still this is painful man! I work away from WiFi and unless I’m in a WiFi I can’t play! Seriously wrong man! Fix this Kabam and recompense us for time wasted! Headache! And lost opportunity in grinding! #Kabam #KabamMike

I have a better chance of winning the lottery, than a chance at this getting fixed soon.
    JEbert wrote: »
    g01ts1lw3wt9.jpeg

You need to edit that post and use a screenshot with the “failed to connect” in the middle of the screen so you can see it lol.
  • Buster1680Buster1680 Member Posts: 2
    Still can’t log in.
    iPhone 6S Plus current software and on network 4g lte
    T-Mobile
  • Irv_SedaiIrv_Sedai Member Posts: 3
    Having the same issue on my i-Phone 7+ in Orlando, FL.
  • JEbertJEbert Member Posts: 157
    uds768j00d7c.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.