**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cannot play without WiFi-Please Help

I’m unable to load my game ever since updating. Is there going to be a fix for this so user can play using cellular data??

Comments

• infamousdreyinfamousdrey Posts: 62
    I’m unable to load my game ever since updating. Is there going to be a fix for this so user can play using cellular data??

Also can't play on my way from work. Thought it was just me. Come on Kabam...
  • It’s veey frustrating, especially knowing I cannot participate in their special daily quests they have going on. Hoping they fix this issue quickly, although I’ve heard nothing about a fix or even that Kabam knows it’s an issue. :(
    About to get home and login over Wifi to submit a ticket. Hopefully someone looks into this. Always some sort of issue. 🙄
  • Can you let me know what they say please? My WiFi is down till Saturday, so I cannot submit a ticket of my own. Thank you.
  • SomthngClevrSomthngClevr Posts: 20
    Experiencing the same issue. I sent in a ticket.
  • Precise715Precise715 Posts: 4
    I can’t sign in at all unless I have WiFi. This is terrible because I’m out all day during work hours & running errands. I need this fixed ASAP. I have an iPhone. Never had an issue like this & my connection is perfectly fine.
  • SmokeydaleSmokeydale Posts: 26
    Is everyone on T-Mobile?
    Smokeydale wrote: »
    Is everyone on T-Mobile?
    I'm on T-Mobile and iOS
  • SmokeydaleSmokeydale Posts: 26
    Yeah definitely think it’s something to do with T-Mobile
  • Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42
    I can’t and I’m with TMobile
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    If it is Tmobile, then how come it only started after the update and not before?
  • @Animejay70 there’s a whole thread not just him
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    yeah. i'm in that thread and saw someone on AT&T having the issue as well.

I dont' work for Tmobile :smiley: .

I do work in IT and don't believe in coincidences when something like this happens on the day of a major update.
  • Harold1980Harold1980 Posts: 20
    Having issues loading game, cannot play game at the moment if I’m not connected to WiFi iPhone 7 Plus if software 11.2.5 please resolve prompt.
  • cfpreludecfprelude Posts: 111
    i have tmobile and having the issue. and a friend on verizon is as well... since yesterday.
  • I'm on TMobile, latest iOS, and on iPhone 7 plus. I can't play without WiFi. It does not work on the cellular network after the 17.0! update.
  • I really hope that Kabam fixes this issue. It’s already been almost 24 hours without any kind of word from Kabam on a fix. This isn’t just effecting a few players, it’s effecting whole alliances. I cannot place in war, cannot move in AQ unless I go somewhere with WiFi. Not to mention they have special daily event quests going on, plus the new event quest, Michael jordon quest, daily log in calendar, and arenas. How will they compensate us for not being able to participate in all of these events for a whole day? I was hoping to pull a 4* from arenas but looks like that won’t happen now. Not to mention I won’t be able to go for time attack in quests because my time is messed up due to this connection issue. I understand it may be an odd issue, and may take time to fix, but at least acknowledge our frustrations and don’t make us feel like we are being left out in the cold with no hope of a fix.
  • Lex_Luger21Lex_Luger21 Posts: 69
    Yeah i have t-mobile, and it doesn t work without wifi
  • @Kabam Miike I JUST switched over to T-Mobile last night and now I am no longer able to sign into the game like everyone else. I have an IPhone X 4G LTE unlimited data. Helpppp me!!
  • AbishnoiAbishnoi Posts: 16
    i am also facing this whole day...I am using iPhone 6s....after update its happening...used way a lot of items...
    do something asap...
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    This needs to be addressed. Makes me wonder if it had anything to do with the cloned sim card issue. It's not affecting me directly but we have multiple people in our alliance who can't log in and it's costing us big time in AQ right now. 4 guys in one bg not being able to contribute is going to waste resources and take away rewards.
  • Can't get play without wifi. Issue started as soon as I updated. Have completely deleted and reinstalled.
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 10.3.3
    T-Mobile 4G LTE full signal
  • Any updates?
  • Mekh2Mekh2 Posts: 14
    Thought it was just me, on my T-Mobile network, iPhone 6s, iOS 10.3.3... Looks like so many others with same issue. Is it only on iPhone?
  • Wtf @Kabam Miike when is this going to be fixed? This is totally unacceptable
  • Hey everyone, sorry that you're experiencing this issue. We are aware of it and are currently still investigating. We have a thread going on it here where we will update everyone as soon as we have more information.
This discussion has been closed.