**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this disrespectful?

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
To increase the evasion rate on Black Widow for the Michael Jordan challenge without listing it on the node? Is this extremely disrespectful to the player base?

Is this disrespectful? 80 votes

Yes
41%
Etaki_LirakoiOmniRehctansBewJonny123VuskaNew_Noob168TxAggie17SKK65SuperDood24reeekyabhi7215zero7SpiritOfVengeanceTahusanReeVimesVonlipGogeta_ASDF_colbyscipio987JJG 33 votes
No
58%
DL864Vdh2008RagamugginGunnersuperunknown012ShrimkinsGarryDKHaji_Saabdapps2gostakAakashRaganatorxtremegamerStefffAddyosdangerbluGustafah88DropfaithTrimbobheruheru511Primmer79 47 votes

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    No
    100% the challenge I only remember her evading about 4-5 times it seemed fine for me. If there was a node or something increasing her evade rate, I didn't notice it but it still is fine
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    No
    She has a chance at evade each and every hit. Can be full combo with none to full combo evade. She acted like normal to me. Sure, when she evade-slapped me I was more verbal about my discontent seeing how effing hard she hits. But that was mostly me yelling at me really...
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    She evaded me so many times just in the third fight it’s not even funny
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Disrespectful = Ice Phoenix before the fix in the previous Uncollected EQ!
    BW does evade more often as AI , but nothing crazy, especially when you use the right champs against her!
    Her specials are so easy to evade and she doesn't have immunities, Im okay with her evade rate cause that's all she has!! LOL
  • No
    Right if you’re that worried about her evade use iceman
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    No
    For the difficulty content like mbj challenge her evade is reasonable.
  • SAZEETH123SAZEETH123 Posts: 2
    No
    Ya She Evade is reasonable .
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    Right if you’re that worried about her evade use iceman

Guess what: not everyone has 4* or 5* Iceman
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    No
    She has long evaded by more than 3% for difficult content. Carry on.
  • She evaded 3 hits out of my first 5 hit combo on the last row of the last quest, but she isn't that hard anyway. Ronan squashed her. But 3% evade chance is code for, 50% against you, and only ever when you're about to parry for when you use her.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    This is just a theory, but I believe in AQ and AW (and perhaps this challenge) there are some hidden buffs across all nodes that give increased ability trigger chance or increased ability accuracy. Would explain a few things like in AW Medusa always triggering auto-block on the 2nd hit when it should be around 70% based on sig level. I’ve dueled Medusa’s plenty of times where the 2nd or 3rd hit does not trigger auto-parry (with living strands active of course) but every AW Medusa I’ve gotten auto-parried on 2nd hit. Could explain the sketchy evades from BW and others as well.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No
    No, it's dishonest.
  • This is not correct. We did not change the Evasion rate on Black Widow. She does not have a more than a 3% Chance to evade, even though when you're up against her and those odds are in her favor, it can seem that way.
This discussion has been closed.