**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think Jessica Jones will finally become a playable champion next month?

AnthonyIMAX3DAnthonyIMAX3D Posts: 11
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Because of Jessica Jones Season 2 coming out on March 8, do you think they might make another Jessica Jones event and finally add her as a playable character? That’s the only Marvel thing that’s coming out next month that I know so hopefully it means the wait could be over soon.

Do you think Jessica Jones will finally become a playable champion next month? 65 votes

Yes, hopefully
20%
Captain_KandiceDanicb94Vision_41HazerfaceMagrailothosMr_OtterSvainAnthonyIMAX3DMy_Superiorscience22RicemanPedro01Rob6 13 votes
Nah
72%
GamerLocoMotivesSirnoobJaffacakedDrOctavius2_2HarcourtmazeDarkstar4387Dexman1349OllyoxenfreeBosko888670AxeCopFireDave2442buffajrGreatScottSuperman69KihlgastCortez101Ravenrob_33KyloCreeperThe_Prankster16 47 votes
I don’t know
7%
Codornas_ASDF_Cloud99999ElitehunterBahamut 5 votes

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure it's going to be Bishop and Sabretooth... Sorry
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Nah
    March is for Mutants.
  • Yes, hopefully
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    March is for Mutants.

That can’t be right, what makes you say that?

• Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    March is for Mutants.

That can’t be right, what makes you say that?

a leaked photo online showing a new logo for the game and with sabretooth and bishop in them. Go search the net, also it says there "For march event"
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Nah
    I never was a fan of Jessica Jones anyway.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I don’t know
    Trucos and MCoC mod have confirmed that Bishop and Sabertooth are coming out in March. JJ would be cool but I don’t think she’ll be added
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I hope not.

Too many popular and interesting characters to add before worrying about third rate nobodies with a TV show.