**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

#Reduce5StarCrystalCosts

2»

Comments

• Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I dont like the idea of a cheaper crystal, but agree seeing an increase in rewards through out other aspects of the game such as AQ or daily events would be nice. The new Arenas brought more 5* shards in but you still need time to grind.

Yes the math above works out, but you have to have a couple of things to hit those levels that some deem easy to achieve.

A 4 mil mark in feature arena maybe easy for someone with 15 5*, given them 260-300K over 5 matches, then yes hitting that is not an issue, but someone who has 2 or 3 5* needs a lot of time to get those numbers, time which many don't have due to work or families.

Doesn't mean they don't enjoy the game, nor does it imply they don't put effort behind the game. It just means they use what time is available to them to do so. To say getting 4k a week is easy and people shouldn't complain is based off your schedule and current life demands, not to mention roster size.

I'd like to see a few shards given out during the daily events, even if it were 50 for hitting the milestone. And an increase in shards for AQ would be nice since we all know AW is a money pit for kabam.

I see everyone's side and these are just my thoughts.
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    I dont like the idea of a cheaper crystal, but agree seeing an increase in rewards through out other aspects of the game such as AQ or daily events would be nice. The new Arenas brought more 5* shards in but you still need time to grind.

Yes the math above works out, but you have to have a couple of things to hit those levels that some deem easy to achieve.

A 4 mil mark in feature arena maybe easy for someone with 15 5*, given them 260-300K over 5 matches, then yes hitting that is not an issue, but someone who has 2 or 3 5* needs a lot of time to get those numbers, time which many don't have due to work or families.

Doesn't mean they don't enjoy the game, nor does it imply they don't put effort behind the game. It just means they use what time is available to them to do so. To say getting 4k a week is easy and people shouldn't complain is based off your schedule and current life demands, not to mention roster size.

I'd like to see a few shards given out during the daily events, even if it were 50 for hitting the milestone. And an increase in shards for AQ would be nice since we all know AW is a money pit for kabam.

I see everyone's side and these are just my thoughts.

I really do see your point, and for the record, I do not grind arena.
    Only when Im close to another 5* crystal. But that's also a big reason why I dont. It does take massive amounts of time to hit that high.
    I only actually play for an hour or two a day, depending on if aq/aw is running simultaneously, or a new quest just came out.

I think that's what frustrates me most. Every one wants to try and counter my argument by implying I simply live on the game. That's not the case.
    Just work for it, like every one else. There's enough issues with this game, this isn't one of them. There's a curve, just like every thing else.
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    @Drizzits I was not intending to counter or offend, I think it's just frustrating for everyone with the new content that's released and the inclusion of CR (Yes they say it doesn't matter, but in fact anytime you penalize me for going in with lesser rated champ it matters, don't care if it's 10hp or 100hp) that the need for 5* is ever more necessary but the ability to get them is harder and harder. Much like the fact they lock up t2a tighter than fort knox.
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    I think the more viable option would be a slight increase in Shards available. The value of the 5* Crystal is related to the amount you need to get one. I could actually see an increase in Shards coming sometime in the future. I couldn't see a reduction in requirements.

I actually agree with you for once, what is this world coming to? LOL