**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 5* champ, is she any good?

Last night I spun a 5* crystal got a Quake. Is she any good?81d9k1cjwmdr.jpg
I already have a 5* Phoenix will she pass her at the same level?

Comments

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Shes awesome!! Top science tier and doesnt need to be awakened. Watch some videos on her. You can take down champs without even striking them.
  • K, thanks! Big help! I already have a 2* of her but I wanted to know if she's good as a 5*
    edited February 2018
    I have her as a 4 star 5/50 and 5 star rank 3, waiting for resources to go 4/55.

I have taken down so many champs without landing single hit. Her synergy with hawkeye is pretty nice, too
  • But at the same level as my Phoenix, will she pass Phoenix in overall rating?
    Hard to say. Pheonix has a high prestige but so does quake.
  • I'm afraid Phoenix's Prestige is too high. Should I rank Quake higher than Phoenix anyway?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    The only thing that bugs me with Quake is her victory animation, I just can’t look at it
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Prestige isn't everything, I have a rank 2(awakening) phoenix and I don't use her. You need to look at there health and critical damage rating, that's what counts.
    The only thing that bugs me with Quake is her victory animation, I just can’t look at it

Lol, i never watch that ****. Rank her to 4/55. Shes worth every penny, trust me.

Youtube a video call “quake vs Mephiesto”. That alone will tell you her worth
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »

Lol, i never watch that ****. Rank her to 4/55. Shes worth every penny, trust me.

Youtube a video call “quake vs Mephiesto”. That alone will tell you her worth

Mine is at 3/45 atm waiting on 2 more science t4
  • Welp. Seems like Quake got all the votes. I'm earning ISO-8 to upgrade her with. And thanks!

• More Votes for Quake? WOW! People love the Quake. My favorite move to use with Quake is her heavy. Dodge into a corner charge it up giving your opponent damage. Aftershock is wonderful, but Concussion is better.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    She's my most recent 5* pull. No regrets at all. I've had her in 2, 3, and 4*s for some time. She's bomb.
    More Votes for Quake? WOW! People love the Quake. My favorite move to use with Quake is her heavy. Dodge into a corner charge it up giving your opponent damage. Aftershock is wonderful, but Concussion is better.

Yes she’s awesome
    Ranked down my 5* CM for her in December
  • Somebody get this man a Quake
    mskjemfh58ku.gif
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Phoenix's prestige is higher. Comparing my 3* versions, Phoenix has a lower sig level (58) but has a higher PI than Quake (sig 99).

That being said, Quake is a better champ. Her Aftershock and concussion are absolute wrecking balls, but they do have limits. You can't do it against a handful of champs because she can't evade. Any champ that has True Strike (Karnak, Cable) or has ability reduction (Black Widow), or has a double-hit attack (Drax) will just bash right through you.
  • Yeah I experienced that earlier today versus Drax. I couldn't evade his medium. But what's a little evade problem compared to That concussion, right?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    That double-hit medium for Drax is another reason people use him to beat Mordo. It will bypass the astral evade.
  • Really?! Wow I have to use that sometime.
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    That double-hit medium for Drax is another reason people use him to beat Mordo. It will bypass the astral evade.

Sparky does the same thing
    Not the double hit thing but special evade
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    I definitely value my unduped Quake, and I'm planning to R5 her shortly (above my multi-duped CAWW2) for her utility.

I do have occasional arena moments where I forget about Drax's double hit, and he kicks the living #$%¥ out of her; but otherwise she's awesome.
  • Very very good!!!!!!!KABAM CEO LUCK CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!
  • ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    Forget her, you dont know how to use her. Useless
  • @Zabir

What makes you think that?
  • cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    Great pull! Just do the heavy stratigey and I think she’s worth rank 4 if you could do that! Great science champ
  • cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    cycyan wrote: »
    Great pull! Just do the heavy stratigey and I think she’s worth rank 4 if you could do that! Great science champ

But I do love my Rulk ;)