**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will it be possible to sell 5* champs for 6* shards?

I know that many think it is crazy to sell champs, but for me it was never a goal to own all champs...Overall I‘m not a collector...

I always sold champs which I don‘t like to play. Unfortunately Kabam took this freedom from me, when they didn’t allow anymore to sell 5* champs.
But now you can change this back, I guess, since 6* champs exist.

Comments

• zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    edited February 2018
    I'd sell my 6 5*s in a heartbeat. They'll never see any iso what so ever. I wish you could sell 4* crystals for 5* shards lol
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I love my 5 star, 5 times duped colossus....

All jokes aside, I wouldnt sell any! Kabsm appears to be buffing champs now
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Plus, you never know, when a new god-tier champ is released that requires mediocre champs for synergies... See Medusa: She is so much stronger with Karnak and Black Bolt. Bad for those who have sold the 2 champs...
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Cihag wrote: »
    Plus, you never know, when a new god-tier champ is released that requires mediocre champs for synergies... See Medusa: She is so much stronger with Karnak and Black Bolt. Bad for those who have sold the 2 champs...

Agreed!

How many where bitter during the Road to a Million event because they sold their 2 star champs?
  • Never sell your champs boy
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    Thanks for your responses.
    Everybody may have another or a different opinion to this topic of selling a champ or not.

But I want the freedom to decide this on my own. I can live with the results, even when the sale was disadvantageous for me.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Yeah It's not about collecting it's about progression. If you sell champs you slow yourself down. Dupping champs pays out more rewards than selling with iso and shards. The more champs you have the more shards,iso,and gold you get. With that being said I've sold the occasional champ but only to go for a featured in the last minutes. I won't no more because Kabam is improving older champs and you never know who's next.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    Probably not anytime soon because Kabam removed the ability to sell 5* champions at the same time 6* shards were introduced.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    When pigs fly
  • When pigs fly

Lol hi ally mate
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 320 ★★
    they Should remove the ability to sell champs in general they allow players to do a disservice to themselves by selling champs to try to get the higher tier crystal. Also 6* are only usable in the catalyst arenas right now so you must either spend money pretty regularly or you aren’t part of a stronger Map 5 or Map 6 alliance since you need a large roster and a highly diverse one to be in those types of alliances. And most have to be able to grind some arena to keep up donations. But if you’re selling at the rate you sound like you don’t do alliance stuff.
    When pigs fly

Lol hi ally mate

Helloooooo!!!
  • When pigs fly
    When pigs fly
    When pigs fly

Lol hi ally mate

Helloooooo!!!

:o:o
    We have taken over!!!
  • We have taken over!!!
    Soon our ally will dominate mmxiv staying at the top for eternity.
    ETERNAL DOMINANCE!
  • ETERNAL DOMINANCE!

YASS :D
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    agree with being able to sell 5*s. I don't collect. if I have a higher star version of a champ, I sell the lower. I couldn't care less about rating. I don't care about the advantages of duping vs. selling. I play the way I want to play and I'd love to sell about 10 of my 26 5*s. I only use them in arena and I'm 800 shards shy of my first 6*.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    The only reason we sell champions is for the shards tbh it’s never about the way we play
    Every champ has their quirks and yes some are really awkward to fight with (I don’t like quakes victory animation)