**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New trend of updates!!

Anyone else not like the newer updates that downloads game files internally ? I hate having to download 600mb every time an update drops and I have to update again to fix minor bugs (which previously would have been like a 10mb update on android ) pls revert back to the Google play download system and ditch this stupid internal download.. plus I can't send the obb file over to a friend who needs the game( I mean where are the data files stored ? ) Data is really expensive/ slow in the middle eastern/ Indian areas so I'd appreciate if you showed some love and revert back .. thank you

Comments

• Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Its annoying, but at least i have option now when on the road. I dont always have wifi, but I do have unlimited data so being able to DL it while on the road is nice
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    Its annoying, but at least i have option now when on the road. I dont always have wifi, but I do have unlimited data so being able to DL it while on the road is nice

You can download large apps like MCoC without WiFi though. Just deselect the "Download using WiFi only" option from the pop-up
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    yes kabam do it immediately i hate dwnloading for each and every update revert back the system.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I'm okay with either way, but I think the more worrying trend is, each new Kabam updates are filing with more bugs than before. For the download, as long as I only do it with Wifi, I won't need to waste my data plan quota for it. However, for the Kabam's buggy releases (one worse than the other), unless I quit MCoC, otherwise I will need to suffer from it more & more, few times each month ... :(

Btw, I wonder if the download in-game after installation thingy is the new way Google Play apps is being distributed, and this is not only limited to MCoC, but to all other Google apps?