**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

WW2 Cap is not in the 6* Crystal... let us respin

Comments

• MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    And his l2 bleed is the heaviest in the game i believe.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    If you were not affected by this you really should not tell those affected how to feel about it.

We bought something that was not as advertised. Asking for a reasonable compensation in the form of shards. Understood that a re spin is too much to ask for one missing champion.
  • ChimpChimp Posts: 15
    The biggest question is, why do y’all want WW2 so bad? Sure he has legit block proficiency, but that’s it. Not a ton of utility, not a ton of damage...why is it a problem? I’m not saying he’s bad, but rlly? Why are people so upset by this? Did He get buffed or something?
    Spino wrote: »
    Just because they think they have found a flaw that would allow them to have a 2nd 6* for free.
    Seriously, I'm sure those whiner already had a very nice 6* but try to exploit something somewhat more or less valid.

Not true.

The issue is beyond not getting a particular champion from the crystal. The fact that he was not in the crystal and he is one of maybe four desirable champions in there is the issue. Not only did your odds to pull a desirable champion fall, the odds of you pulling an undesirable champ like Juggs went up.

3/23 = 13% vs 4/24= 17% of pulling a good champ
    20/23= 87% vs 20/24= 83% of pulling a **** champ

(assuming they all have an equal chance)

These odds would not be a problem if that is what they were intended to be. Then we could make our decision based on that. But we made a decision based on false advertisement
    Trust me, i think it’s CRAZY messed up he wasn’t in there.

But let’s get real, even if he wasn’t. And the pool was 23 champs. Anyone who opened one, would have still opened it.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I want my shards back.

Considering I didn't get my 500k BC back I originally used for a 5* Punisher and HE WASNT in the crystal.

Seems we are done over again.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    @Ad0ra_ an issue this bug surely deserves some
    sort of response.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I thought he wasn't in there either but they might have him tagged as a rare champ with a lower drop rate.

They stated categorically that each of the 24 champs has an equal chance to drop. This reminds me of the Guardians of the Galaxy solo quests where SL didn't get selected for weeks to the point where it was almost statistically impossible. Then they fixed it and he was chosen regularly after that, but I don't think they ever admitted that there was a problem.
  • Even if you get a respin chances are you will get Deadpool x force so just take what you got. Respin does not guarantee a Cap WW2
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wildpants wrote: »
    Even if you get a respin chances are you will get Deadpool x force so just take what you got. Respin does not guarantee a Cap WW2

No, but if you wanted him and had zero chance to get him because the crystal was glitched you ought to have a chance to spin the crystal as advertised. I'm still waiting for information about the featured crystal so it doesn't affect me, but I can understand why anyone who has opened is upset.
    If he was in the crystal in the first 24 hours there would have been an official response by now confirming that and providing data proof. Obviously he wasn’t.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Maybe that just cant even justify people unfounded claims....
    Rng....
    Just because probably 4 perecnt of pulls would be him does not mean that 4 out of 100 will....
    You could 100000 that dont before one does....
    But besides that.....
    What makes you think that everyone posts their pulls on reddit and forums???
    How many people would have pulled a 6* the first day??
    How many of these would not post anything online??
    All that ever happens is complain complain complain....
    I have not seen evodence yet that someone would have had substantial enough evidence to accurately makes such a claim.
    Wildpants wrote: »
    Even if you get a respin chances are you will get Deadpool x force so just take what you got. Respin does not guarantee a Cap WW2

No, but if you wanted him and had zero chance to get him because the crystal was glitched you ought to have a chance to spin the crystal as advertised. I'm still waiting for information about the featured crystal so it doesn't affect me, but I can understand why anyone who has opened is upset.

Lets say that was even the case.....
    And then lets say you spin deadpool Xforce....
    I would be sure you would want to give him back and take wat you go the first time.....
    You cant have your cake and eat it too....
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Rng....
    Just because probably 4 perecnt of pulls would be him does not mean that 4 out of 100 will....
    But besides that.....
    I have not seen evodence yet that someone would have had substantial enough evidence to accurately makes such a claim.

While statistically plausible it would be so many standard deviations away from probable that you could nearly say impossible. He wasn’t in there to start. Then an odd extended maintenance the other day, now people posting screens that they got him 🤔
    edited February 2018
    MattScott wrote: »
    Rng....
    But besides that.....

While statistically plausible it would be so many standard deviations away from probable that you could nearly say impossible. He wasn’t in there to start. Then an odd extended maintenance the other day, now people posting screens that they got him 🤔

Whilst I can see some circumstanstial evidence that leads to a conspiracy theory here,
    I can also see a rebuttal to everypoint i have read so far. Both have just as little evidence behind them. Both are backed up by nothing more that heresay and circumstantial evidence.
    The extended server maintenance was nothing different to what they have done in the past and was announced prior. Was nothing out of he ordinary.
    The screenshots that show WWii cap were not posted until after his thread had been circling around for the simple fact that nobody who pulled cap had posted their results previously. However on seeing his thread they decided that they must post as to show that yes he does exist.

Same goes for how i can provide evidence to show man never landed on the moon, or how 9-11 was an american government plot, or that aliens are at area-51.
    Nothing concrete at all.
    It is possible to find enough evidence, and omit enough opposing evidence to support almost any claim.

The reason i cannot buy into this is i have only seen about 50 people complaining he wasnt there. Which is statistically not enough. Would need a much larger number of people.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Rng....
    But besides that.....

The probability of 10,000 pulls not having at least 1 cap in them is such an incredibly small chance, I mean such an unbelievably unlikely probability, that my calculator has decided to say error when trying to calculate it. And no I haven’t forgotten to change the battery.

We’re talking 0.95 to the power of 10,000. The highest number of crystals my (highly professional scientific calculator, if I do say so myself) will handle is around 4,300 of them. And even then, 0.95 ^ 4300 = 1.62 x 10^ -96
    That is 0.0 followed by 95 zeroes and then 162. Just to clarify, it’s the below number, give or take a few zeroes.
    That’s a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000162%
    Chance that cap would not be pulled. And I’m pretty sure that more than 4300 6* will have been opened in the first 24 hours.

In fact, just to really hammer home how unlikely this would be. If I wrote down an order of a randomly shuffled deck of cards, e.g king of hearts, 2 of clubs, 7 of diamonds all the way through, all 52 of the random order. And then I shuffled that deck so it’s in a random order. The odds of me getting the exact same order that I wrote down is 1x10 ^ -68. That is
    0.0 followed by 67 zeroes then 1. That is so much more likely than for cap ww2 not to be pulled.

So I’m sorry but to say RNG is the cause of cap not being seen is utter utter codswallop (excuse my French). 1 followed by 68 zeroes would be roughly equal to the amount of atoms in our galaxy. And there’s a one in that number chance to re shuffle cards exactly. And there’s a 1 in roughly 1.5x that number chance for cap to randomly not be there. Not happening. Just not happening.
    edited February 2018
    Probability is not the point....
    The point is whilst ever possible it could happen.....

Also how many 6* pulls were posted 1000????
    How many were not 1000???
    Maybe out of the 1000 that were posted he did not get pulled
    Maybe out of the 1000 that were not posted he got pulled 100 times.....
    I dunno....
    U dunno....
    It is all guessing....
    Which is not enough to make a claim like this....

I dunno....
    U dunno....
    It is all guessing....

All of those 1000 who did, also did not see one in their ally, 30k, plus all their friends/people in chat. I’m sure he would have been posted or seen by SOMEONE had he been there.
    You are SURE that thousands upon thousands of people that you do not know would have posted???
    How can you be sure??
    Please can you give me the statistics you are basing this off.
    How many times was each champ pulled?

I am merely stating that information amd data needs be provided to back up this claim. Otherwise is merely unsubstantiated heresay.

How many people are talking bout their 6* loki, karnak, beast??

I dunno....
    U dunno....
    It is all guessing....

All of those 1000 who did, also did not see one in their ally, 30k, plus all their friends/people in chat. I’m sure he would have been posted or seen by SOMEONE had he been there.

You are really trying to stretch the numbers here.
    Firstly implying that all of the “1000” (an imaginary guess number) are in a different alliance to each other....
    Secondly that all othere members of these peoples allys also opened a 6*......
    Very very big and wild assumption there that sureley cannot be true....
    Therenwould be allies where noone has a 6*
    There would be allies where only 1 has a 6*
    There would be allies where 10 have one....
    But i dare say the majority of allies have 0 and it is limited to the top alliances at this point ....

There are too many guesses and assumptions going on here..

I dunno....
    U dunno....
    It is all guessing....

Firstly implying that all of the “1000” (an imaginary guess number) are in a different alliance to each other....
    But i dare say the majority of allies have 0 and it is limited to the top alliances at this point ....

1000 was your number bro.

I dunno....
    U dunno....
    It is all guessing....

There are also probably 10 allies with a total of 40+ 6* in them already. You’re leaving the high end out of your example equations too.

I dunno....
    U dunno....
    It is all guessing....

1000 was your number bro.

Yes i am aware of that i used that number as a question as to how many..... showing that i dont know.... you dont know.... nobody knows....

You just prove my point that nobody knows it is all guesses
    Everything i am saying is guesses just as much as wat you are saying.... which is my point exactly!!!!!!
    Do you not understand i am not claiming to know anything about how many crystals were opened or how many caps were pulled.....
    I am asking the questions which nobody can answer and support with evodence....
    You can only guess....

Which means you cannot say he was not there becuase you do not have enough data / information.
    It deleted my last post. But it said something like how many times have they screwed up like this before and swept it under the rug? 4? 5?

Conversely how many times have these accusations been made aside from those legit times they messed up?

You’re right. I don’t have hard data.
    I’m going off track record.
    What are the chances that he was there but never pulled the first 24 hours then right after it was called out on the forms maintenance happened and bam he was pulled right away.

If you believe that’s RNG I have some swamps in Florida I would like to sell you ...
    I am not saying he was there...... i am not saying he wasnt there.... i am saying i have yet to see enough to prove he wasnt.....

I am saying that to make this claim and expect a response a certain level of data / information needs to be provided to give it substance.....

I am merely saying collect the data... give your claim substance else it is just wild accusation....

When they have made errors in the past they have said something and rectified it....

I make claim that givem how large the universe is there must be another planet out there with life.....
    I believe that to be so.....
    But it doesnt make it true....
    I am not saying he was there...... i am not saying he wasnt there.... i am saying i have yet to see enough to prove he wasnt.....

I am saying that to make this claim and expect a response a certain level of data / information needs to be provided to give it substance.....

I am merely saying collect the data... give your claim substance else it is just wild accusation....

When they have made errors in the past they have said something and rectified it....

I make claim that givem how large the universe is there must be another planet out there with life.....
    I believe that to be so.....
    But it doesnt make it true....

What did they do for everyone who opened uncollected arena crystals before 5* punisher was in there. Please tell me?
    What are the chances that he was there but never pulled the first 24 hours then right after it was called out on the forms maintenance happened and bam he was pulled right away.

If you believe that’s RNG I have some swamps in Florida I would like to sell you ...

Its just a pattern of behavior that is seen over and over. It’s what causes such distrust by the community.

The whole part of random tells me that 10000 the same in a row is possible.....
    The whole part of random tells me that the first 24 champs could all be unique.....
    The whole part of random tells me that it could be 10000 pulls before a particular champs is pulled.....

Yes it is unlikely.... yes it is not probable.....

But how likey is the guy that pulls 2 of he same 5* out of a featured gramdmaster crystal in a row..... open 2 and get top prize twice.... but it does happen.....
    Meanwhile you have someone open 100 and get all ****.....

Probability is a different thing to possibility....
This discussion has been closed.