**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena crystal and units

Well after the new patch i dont get any units from arena crystals, i opened like 20 crystals now and got 0 units, is this normal? Kabam you own me like 100 units atleast for real.

Comments

• GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    They say it's RNG but we know it's RIGGED
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I opened 10 crystals yesterday and got 75 units!!
    Good luck on your next opening!
  • JstewJstew Posts: 46
    WhatRYou wrote: »

Me too but they were not added for some reason. Only 75 units but its the principle so opened a ticket.
    Jstew wrote: »

Me too but they were not added for some reason. Only 75 units but its the principle so opened a ticket.

Very odd!! Im glad you opened a ticket and agreed its the principle. Hope you get them back!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    GAM3RGUY wrote: »
    They say it's RNG but we know it's RIGGED

You may not understand how RNG works. They come and they go.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I had gone through weeks without getting any units, opening 5 uncollected at a time and only getting gold. Last night I popped one hoping for at least 75 units and I got 225, did it again this morning, so it kind of averages out I guess. Try the old trick of opening them when you need gold, used to always work for me lol.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

Very odd!! Im glad you opened a ticket and agreed its the principle. Hope you get them back!!

Get them back? He hasn’t lost anything. This isn’t worth a ticket. He’s unhappy with what he got, it happens. Get over yourselves.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I opened 5 arena crystals and got 105 units
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Get them back? He hasn’t lost anything. This isn’t worth a ticket. He’s unhappy with what he got, it happens. Get over yourselves.

This was another post, not the OP that started this thread.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »

This was another post, not the OP that started this thread.

I did realize it was someone else but I missed the “they where not added” part of his post. Thank you
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66
    edited February 2018
    well 40 crystals opened and only 30 units, come on thats not normal, last patch did something wrong for me, before that i could get like 100 units from 30 crystals
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    My units have been terrible since the gifting event, opened 18x5 uncollected crystals since and only 2 x 75 unit pulls, (900k bcs) switched back to collected for my last 50k and got 105 units at least