**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WINR (4mil ally, super active) has two openings

WAR RATING = 1053 (5 star shards)
AQ Tier on the cusp of being expert placed 1200 last time. (need top 700 to promote)
AQ Map 4 all 5 days (If we close out all maps everyday, we have a good chance of promotion to top tier)
Donations 50k gold 5k Loyalty a week. You get roughly double that back from AQ/AW rewards
No event mins
12hrs of inactivity gets you kicked, unless we are between AQ and AW, then chill.
Need at least one 5/50 4 star preferred or one 3/45 5 star. (not critical if you are super active)
LINE APP REQUIRED.

Comments

• I could maybe make slots for 4, if there is a group interested
  • Still need 2, ally is open, join in before AQ starts.
  • looking for 1. want to get in before next war starts
  • I could join, although I only have about 80k rating.
  • I just joined. Let me know if I can stay.
  • Great pick up, we still have 1 opening. would like to get it filled before WAR starts. We won our last war so now 1100 WAR rating, 5 star shards. JUST BE ACTIVE
  • May actually have 2 openings
  • We have 2 openings. join up. We are on a roll in WAR, have a few ringers that are driving our war rating up. come in and be active. get those 5 star shards.
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Still need space?
    im a 90k summoner
  • We are a 4 mil ally, but we are 167 slots away from promoting to the highest tier in AQ. Just need some more prestige and more activity, when a slot opens I will post here.
  • we have 3 slots now available. Our biggest problem is when we say we are VERY ACTIVE that has relative meaning for a lot of people. Some players think they are active, but then they join our ally only to find out they aren't very active. So 3 openings, if you are active and have a decent roster join up. Preferably 1 - 5/50. or prestige above 3600
  • heather0995heather0995 Posts: 45
    Add dark.ph0enix on line. May have a group of 3 interested