**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I go for blade 5* featured

Zane22Zane22 Posts: 50
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Should I go for blade... I’m going to have a enough for 1 Shot at him... I have 5- 5* only x23 is good rest are trash.... thanks for ur input

Should I go for blade 5* featured 74 votes

Go For BLADE
63%
OwGssDNA3000VoluntarisGamerRagamugginGunnerWhododo872danielmathZeke_the_XbotBadroseRenegade_DoggyNinjAlanSpity68AndrewDeadbyrd9Jlw11Goken2345Fireballs5CorpsmanStewmanSIlverProfessor 47 votes
Expand my 5 star roster
36%
SnakeEyes69vd016DarkestDestroyerxtremegamermum_m2SighsohardAxeCopFirebuffajrRandom_Noobbeyonder8421sbb75Grimv717MasterTroller42LambertnebFoxhero007BUZZdog3000DMAN232AhitlawClintBeastwood 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    What are your goals?
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Go For BLADE
    It's the last one take the risk.
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Expand your roster first!
    Don't waste 5k shared when you only have 5 5* IMO
  • Options
    Go For BLADE
    What do you mean expand your roster first? These kind of featureds won't be here anymore he or she should take this chance then start expanding the roster.
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Go For BLADE
    If you get him you’re a genius. If you don’t...well...you’re the opposite of a genius lol
  • Options
    What do you mean expand your roster first? These kind of featureds won't be here anymore he or she should take this chance then start expanding the roster.

The dude only has 5 5* champ.....wants to gamble for a 5* blade and lose 5k shared??
    Did I mentioned that it was my opinion, wait I did!! :)
    @Zane22 if you go for Blade, please post your pull or PM me
    At the end of the day, its your decision! you asked for inputs and you got them!
    Good luck my friend!!
  • Options
    Go For BLADE
    @Zane22
    If you go for a basic and pull a bad champ you know who not to blame 😉
  • Options
    @Zane22
    If you go for a basic and pull a bad champ you know who not to blame 😉

LOL!!! Fair enough!!!
  • Options
    Zane22Zane22 Posts: 50
    Thanks for the input guys
  • Options
    Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
    Expand my 5 star roster
    Don’t do it, I want to see as few Blades running around as possible 😤
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Go For BLADE
    Def try. 20% chance to land the best champ in the game? What’s the harm? You have 1/2 less of another 5* ?

I’m sure anyone who didn’t have blade would be willing to sell 3 5* just to be able to take an extra featured spin for him.
  • Options
    Go For BLADE
    Even with one shot at him I would go for him, especially since he's the last single champ 5* featured.

I have more than one shot at him and I'm going to keep trying until I get him or run out of shards. And even if I don't get him, I will still consider it to have been a good gamble. A gamble is a good gamble if the reward is worth the risk, not if in retrospect you win. You have to make the decision before you know the outcome. If you can't judge risk without a crystal ball you can't take advantage of good opportunities when they come.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Expand my 5 star roster
    Blades gonna be nerfed, don't waste your time.

Those who don't believe it were not here for SW, DS, Thor etc.

Blade is more sought after than any of those, and that was their reason... so not everyone needs a specific champ.

The nerf is coming, just taking our money for featured GMC and our 5* shards before it happens, almost like how we were robbed on the class deal for T4CC and then the DS crystals.

Remember what happened! It will be upon us again!
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Blade is more sought after than any of those, and that was their reason... so not everyone needs a specific champ.

The nerf is coming, just taking our money for featured GMC and our 5* shards before it happens, almost like how we were robbed on the class deal for T4CC and then the DS crystals.

Is your tin foil hat a good fit?
  • Options
    Go For BLADE

1. Blade is not more sought after than SW, DS, or Thor were prior to 12.0

2. That wasn't likely the reason they were nerfed either, because game developers don't nerf based on popularity alone.

3. Someone saying SW, DS, and Thor were going to be nerfed after they were released would have been correct, and also largely irrelevant. Knowing something might get nerfed in the distant future shouldn't have an impact on what you rank up now, because you should only be spending rare resources on things you intend to use now in ways that will make that resource usage worth it.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Expand my 5 star roster
    Not gonna get in the nerf discussion, but technically, every champion gets outdated in this game at some point by new champions. While Blade is god now, he may not be in a year, and you need more 5 stars just in case you dupe them and then you can get those 6 star shards.
  • Options
    Expand my 5 star roster
    Not gonna get in the nerf discussion, but technically, every champion gets outdated in this game at some point by new champions. While Blade is god now, he may not be in a year, and you need more 5 stars just in case you dupe them and then you can get those 6 star shards.
  • Options
    Expand my 5 star roster
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Go For BLADE
    @beyonder8421 He would be spending 1/2 a 5* crystal on a champ that could get him through content for the next 6-12 months at least, his utility doesn't disappear simply because time passes.

And you're saying he should weigh 5k 5* shards up against 275 6* shards? (or 137.5 shards since it's only half a crystal). You forget that he also has to get all the resources to rank a 6* champ to r2. As I see it, none of the 6* champs in the current pool would have anywhere the utility of a 5* r4 Blade.

Blade is the last featured crystal that has a decent chance at one of the best champs in the game. Go for it.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Go For BLADE
    If you have enough resource, you should
    ...... Go! Go! Go! For Blade! For Blade! For Blade!

and hopefully we'll hear back from you singing
    ...... Goal! Goal! Goal! Got Blade! Got Blade! Got Blade!

Good luck and cheers!!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Expand my 5 star roster
    RedRooster wrote: »
    @beyonder8421 He would be spending 1/2 a 5* crystal on a champ that could get him through content for the next 6-12 months at least, his utility doesn't disappear simply because time passes.

And you're saying he should weigh 5k 5* shards up against 275 6* shards? (or 137.5 shards since it's only half a crystal). You forget that he also has to get all the resources to rank a 6* champ to r2. As I see it, none of the 6* champs in the current pool would have anywhere the utility of a 5* r4 Blade.

Blade is the last featured crystal that has a decent chance at one of the best champs in the game. Go for it.

But it's half a possible new champion for him that's in the line. If he opens a basic after Blade is added to it, he still has a chance. I think most people will be disappointed by this crystal. In the end he can do whatever he wants, he is just asking for opinions, this is mine.
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Expand my 5 star roster
    Nope. If you’re struggling in any current combat. Blade won’t change that.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Expand my 5 star roster
    There's so many great champs on the basic now. Plus I think after maintenance he should be in there
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Go For BLADE
    Not worth pulling a 5* unless it helps you progress as rankup costs are not worth it. A 5/50 high sig 4* that is god tier will beat any content you require. That is why only go for demi-god to god tier 5*s. Basic pool is flooded at the moment. There is a reason why kabam changed the featured crystals instead of keeping to cycle through past featureds.

I have only gone for featureds
    4/13
    spark
    Blade
    Pulled and duped medusa (soloed act 5.4.6 ultron like a joke)

They helped me get all the way through act 5.4 and going to work on exploration once I have some free energy/units.

Blade especially since what makes him great is not completely reliant on his sig, so you would only need to pull him once