**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IS LUKE CAGE 5* r4 WORTHY AFTER BUFFS?

CosmodaspacedogCosmodaspacedog Posts: 12
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Is 5* Luke Cage a good r4 and can he be used to do LOL? Just wondering as some of the videos have him hitting harder than Medusa...

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Yes
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Yeah he is not sure about lol. If you do rank him up could you maybe upload some videos of him against act 5 collector taking advantage of lukes high damage and indestructible. I would love to see how helpful he is in act 5.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Jesus Christ
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hell yes he is
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Oh yeah
  • has anyone tried LOL with a r4 LC?

• Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Get real. He’s better not quite Demi God but better. Lmfao R4!!!! No no. Go r5. Wth
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    Deffo! Hits like a tank now, and nothing can stop the power of those blue jeans!
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Depends on what other science champions you have. Hulk or Quake are still better options IMO
  • CorpsmanCorpsman Posts: 54
    I think he is better than Hulk now. Good damage as long as you can debut opponent. Chain stun with him is fun.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Yes
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    I can't tell if half of you are being funny. I'm getting old
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Which half?? Lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    He would be good against the collector. Take him to L3, no damage, chain stun him and do as much damage as possible before you eat another L3. No idea if he could run LOL though.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    He would be good against the collector. Take him to L3, no damage, chain stun him and do as much damage as possible before you eat another L3. No idea if he could run LOL though.

Collector’s L3 insta-kills. Even says in the abilities that nothing can negate or reduce the damage
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    edited February 2018
    Which half?? Lol

Yeah. I don't even know. Lol. I really do want him to be good. Think I'm going wait a month to get a balanced idea about his 5 star potential. Holding some tier 4 science catalysts patiently
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Didn't realize that. Guess you'd have to eat a L2 instead.
  • PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    I have the 6* and think he is really good now.

Other than bleed immune though he doesn't bring anything special to the table in terms of ability i.e. regen, heal block or power control so not sure if I would use the t2a to take a 5* to r4 - would depend on other options I suppose.
  • PROG73 wrote: »

Other than bleed immune though he doesn't bring anything special to the table in terms of ability i.e. regen, heal block or power control so not sure if I would use the t2a to take a 5* to r4 - would depend on other options I suppose.

How does your 6* do against ROL captain marvel? I’m thinking to R4 my 5* for guillotine in labyrinth but I don’t know if I wanna use my t2a on him.. I got t2a expiring and 3 5* awakening gem so I don’t know if he’ll be worth it..
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Luke Cage is a different champion after his buff
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Didn't realize that. Guess you'd have to eat a L2 instead.

And then you get bane and die
  • Romario26 wrote: »
    PROG73 wrote: »

How does your 6* do against ROL captain marvel? I’m thinking to R4 my 5* for guillotine in labyrinth but I don’t know if I wanna use my t2a on him.. I got t2a expiring and 3 5* awakening gem so I don’t know if he’ll be worth it..

I'm literally in the same boat. Is he worth the gem and r4... can he do LOL?
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Definitely. I would even be happy to get him as a first 6 star.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Romario26 wrote: »
    PROG73 wrote: »

I'm literally in the same boat. Is he worth the gem and r4... can he do LOL?

No gem. No
    Useful, but not necessary
    Save the gem for void, hulk, maybe rulk if you need an incinerate negator
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    He is a bleed immune Hulk now. Slightly less damage and stun potential but higher utility. He is awsm to Power control
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★

Collector shrugs off debuffs so no chain stun and no extra damage from exhaustion.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    He is a bleed immune Hulk now. Slightly less damage and stun potential but higher utility. He is awsm to Power control

He only controls power on abilities, doesn’t affect standard power gain. I have 6*, he’s solid now but the hype train is getting a bit out of control.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Absolutely! I love my 4* r5
  • I want someone to try LOL with a 5* r4 or 6*

POST A VIDEO OR LINK