**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unit Price of 'Limited Edition' Hero Crystals vs Chance of actually landing a better rated Hero

Keep getting quite frustrated recently with the way this game 'Rewards' you when you save up enough units for Hero Crystals. This is particularly evident when you save the extra units required to purchase any of the 'Limited Edition' Hero Crystals when available as, so far as I can tell, the chances of you actually landing a better rated or the elusive 'Limited Edition' Heroes are no greater than if you purchase one of the Premium Hero Crystals.

Given the amount of time and effort required to save up on resources within the game, be that Units or Crystal Shards, even just for the Premium Hero Crystals, it feels like a right kick in the balls when you go to spend your resources on a Hero Crystal to keep receiving the same 2• Champions every time, let alone when you put in the extra time and effort to save up enough to purchase the 'Limited Edition' Crystals only to be met with the same 2• Champions. (I should point out that this has happened multiple times, hence my loss of faith and frustration)

Ultimately I feel that the game either needs to reduce the price of these 'Limited Edition' Hero Crystals to the same as the Premium Hero Crystals, or seriously increase your chance of landing a better Hero to justify the extra Unit cost of these Crystals. I mean for the extra 50 Units (half the price of a normal Premium Hero Crystal) I'd expect something better that the same 2• Vision every time I buy one...

I'm sure I can't be the only player to have felt this way or to have had this happen to them, please feel free to comment if you've had similar issues and frustrations with the game.

Comments

• Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Don't buy any crystals with your units!!! There's better use for them!
    Grind the game for shared, get less disappointed!
    Weve all been there, learn from us!
    Cheers!!
  • Options
    @WhatRYou - Thanks for the response/advice on the matter! I'm certainly in no rush now to buy any more. Going by what you said, I sounds like I'm not wrong in thinking this is a common issue and therefore a fairly big flaw/con in the system? I'd be curious to know if the stats differ when you spend actual $ in the game.. I've never done this but going by the current stats alone I'd feel it would be a complete waste of money..