**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I can't control my champ

My champs will just take off and do a medium attack whenever they feel like it. The bad part about it is they're taking off mostly right when my opponent does a sp2. It basically goes in auto fight when I'm holding block. I was fighting cable in map 5 and everytime he used his sp2 i would evade the first projectile but when he launches the second my champ will just take off for a medium attack. I have to quit because this is just ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    SnakePit71SnakePit71 Posts: 5
    I've had that ISSUE also in AQ and quests but only on the mystic sym's
  • Options
    TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    mine throw a heavy attack , happens intermittently for a few hours randomly. Mike had commented saying they are aware of it and planning to get a fix..
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    I have that random heavy issue also. I'm going to record some gameplay. I'm going to have to quit my alliance because i have to fight against my opponent and the game itself.
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    is happening to me also specially in AQ the champ you cant control it you dash back and he goes fowards like AI
  • Options
    SteelhardtSteelhardt Posts: 1
    I am also having the same problem. And always happens in AQ and AW. It's like it doesn't register when I tap the screen. My champ just stands there, can't block or attack. I have had to use units to get revives and health just to finish lanes.
  • Options
    Never_Give_UpNever_Give_Up Posts: 36
    Mine sometimes moved back even though I swipe front lol ...
  • Options
    NotYetShiningNotYetShining Posts: 9
    Im having the same issue. My gwenpool and Angela just charge the enemy and hit with a medium attack every time if I'm not careful. Please fix this.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Same issue fighting the yj before dorm...two champs in a row. Full health bw and full health x23
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    I just fought Dom on day 4 over 9k attack. He hadn't laid a finger on my full health SW. Right in the middle of the fight she took off for a meduim attack. You can guess what happened next.
  • Options
    II_Vendetta_IIII_Vendetta_II Posts: 3
    edited February 2018
    Yes, when you block or evading attacks champions are dash in instead of blocking or evadeing

That’s in I Phone 8 plus
  • Options
    WatersWaters Posts: 2
    I see a lot of comments here all regarding the same thing. This is happening to me since latest update.
    Whats being done? Its so bad i may have to stop playing
  • Options
    BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    SAME! I was fine till master mode yesterday, all normal & suddenly dropping blocks, not picking up blocks, jetting around! Then exactly the same in AW (which is a REALLLLLY annoying mode for it to happen in) madness, went & checked my touch sensitivity settings & it was fine too (and just to be clear, no, Im not one of those who doesnt normally pass Master 😂) hope its not something with the S8 or something now too
  • Options
    I am having issues where my heroes freeze when I try to do multiple medium attacks. I then get destroyed. This has been horrovle from the aspect of costing me units for revives, etc. It is also punishing my alliance by having me dragging them down. I don't want to quit my alliance, but this is not fair to them either.. Frustrating.
  • Options
    Sometimes, when I'm having issues, I GET GOOD, and they go away.
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I get heavy issues too. I was wondering if it was now due to how hard you pressed the screen and they had altered the sensitivity. I occasionally get medium issue (once a week or so.) A restart solves it for me.
  • Options
    I have the same issue. They’ll dash fwd and I’m trying to block. #needsfixin
  • Options
    Sometimes, when I'm having issues, I GET GOOD, and they go away.
    You could get a life lol... that would be the BEST thing you could do for yourself and all of us.

Ha! LOL! Maybe you could join me.
  • Options
    Classy
  • Options
    They just need to fix this whack ass broken **** game...

Why can’t I block? Stark spidey Auto evades specials and gets locked up.... block is slow as hell again?! Like cmon

The real reason I'm trolling is because of posts like this. You're on here complaining about how bad this game is. If it's that bad and you're having no enjoyment, stop playing. If you actually want to have fun with it and continue playing, don't make negative posts blaming something besides yourself and expect a positive change. Most of the issues people complain about aren't actually bugs or issues, but fundamental flaws in their play style that they could fix if they tried a little harder, or "got good". Things aren't going to change for you. You need to be the change.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    They just need to fix this whack ass broken **** game...

Why can’t I block? Stark spidey Auto evades specials and gets locked up.... block is slow as hell again?! Like cmon

The real reason I'm trolling is because of posts like this. You're on here complaining about how bad this game is. If it's that bad and you're having no enjoyment, stop playing. If you actually want to have fun with it and continue playing, don't make negative posts blaming something besides yourself and expect a positive change. Most of the issues people complain about aren't actually bugs or issues, but fundamental flaws in their play style that they could fix if they tried a little harder, or "got good". Things aren't going to change for you. You need to be the change.

What if they do not use the same device you are using?
    My champs do crazy stuff from time to time as well... and I am pretty sure it's device related.
  • Options
    Since the last update my champs are starting fights with a parry and then holding heavy until they get plastered. Unless I put my tablet to sleep and then wake it up again, they continue to hold the heavy attack the whole fight. I wasn't having these issues priror to the very last update (small update after the last major one). Others in my alliance are seeing this too. Are you under contract to break something that wasn't having problems when you fix something that was already a problem? I swear to god, it's like whack-a-mole with your bugs.