**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold gold gold

Hi everyone

Gold is becoming an increasing issue with majority of players. Current rewards system for gold is still based on 4* champions which makes it difficult for many players to rank up champions. Now that 5* and 6* will be main roaster for many players changes to the way we get gold will have to be made. Kabam made big progress on us getting better rewards and now that it is easier to get r4 champions many players don’t have gold to rank them up. Gold was never an issue a year or ago since number of 5* champions were less and now that many have over 10 5* champions the gold is depleting rapidly for majority of players. Suggestions on how to get this issue less severe is to introduce uncollected gold crystals which was done to other crystals. Include good as rewards for completing quest difficulties for example 50k gold for heroic, 100k for master and 350k for uncollected. Also increase rewards in alliance events would help players get some extra gold. Increase ammount of gold players get from Aw and AQ and monthly or weekly gold quest would dramatically help the community to get enough gold to continue growing. Sorry for a long post and thank you for your time.

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Arenas Arenas Arenas
  • ZezorZezor Posts: 6
    I know arena is best sort of gold but for balanced players like me it’s a big issue to get gold. If you are not grinding for features all the time then you don’t have sufficient gold. I always to t1 alpha, t4 basic and about 2-4 mill in featured arena and that is not enough gold earned in that way. From quests finish from heroic - uncollected all the time which includes completed act5.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Yep sadly your concerns will not be taken seriously by people that say "arenas arenas arenas" because they do not pull champs worthy to rank, arent near endgame (wont be ranking many 5*s) , or are able to put up 20mill in featured arenas...

I, who grind all milestones almost every arena, yet have no gold understand your pain

My best advice is cross your fingers for 3*/4*/5* dupes and sell iso as I have been doing for rhe past few weeks to rank up 5*s/6*
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Arenas arenas arenas @vinniegainz
    pmtjug0ftvua.png
    Arenas arenas
    e1nc5s7wj8mw.png
    Arenas
    hdtlvi5mdqlc.png
    😂😂😂
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Life life life ..
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Life life life ..

Game isn’t hard and have plenty of life. When you can make millions from just your 5* it’s easy.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited February 2018
    U don’t have to rank every champ u get. I hit every milestone in the feature, basic, alpha, and t4b and have 5 mil gold. T1a and T4b are what there’s a shortage on. Oh wait u want to do map 6? No one makes u do map 6. Kabam will never make gold more available to cover the cost of gold for map 6. There’s a reason for it and that cuz of the t2a shards u get from doing map 6. U can’t have your cake and eat it too
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Palanthrax right on the money here. Pun intended.
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    People who say arena arena arena just don’t understand the problem most of the casual grinders have. Game is already busy enough with AQ, AW, event questing (uncollected plus masters). I only have time to grind arena for a few milestones (not all of them).

Grinding for gold and stay competitive on other modes just not an option for most of us. It is very time consuming.

Can’t you people understand that???
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    edited February 2018
    I used to have a lot of gold from grinding arenas but now that i rank up 5 star champs my gold income can't keep up.

For those that don't urdestand here is the thing:

Gold income is the same of 2 years ago, when 5 star champions weren't common
    Now that they are, costs to rank them up are way higher than 4 stars, but the gold income is still the same of the last 2 years.
  • ZezorZezor Posts: 6
    Nemesio wrote: »
    I used to have a lot of gold from grinding arenas but now that i rank up 5 star champs my gold income can't keep up.

For those that don't urdestand here is the thing:

Gold income is the same of 2 years ago, when 5 star champions weren't common
    Now that they are, costs to rank them up are way higher than 4 stars, but the gold income is still the same of the last 2 years.

That was the whole point of my post. That the gold rewards system is not keeping up with 5* being new 4* and 6* as rare as 5* 2 years ago. And need millions of gold to rank up is being the problem.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I’m a stay at home dad and can’t/won’t put up those kinds of arena scores.