**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Green Goblin: Trial of the Heart

13»

Comments

• Used Hyperion. His damage output overpowered his regen.
  • Jtaylor23Jtaylor23 Posts: 20
    edited February 2018
    RSoxNo1 wrote: »
    I'm running into real problems here. Any suggestions on Expert level? He regens way too quick.

@Kabam Miike I agree Green Gobby took me 4 revives because of his Madness/Cunning just OP' his regen and I kid you not got him to 12% and he fully regen'd to 100% and was so enraged because he always got an extra bomb in that never failed so I mis-timed his Specials, then since the patch no matter if in an event or arena my block won't hold, champs can parry by holding block(again in arena or event and NOT on a well timed block node) and can also block mid combo and set off Sp1/2s mid combo....everyone wants a Blade while I just want some straightforward gameplay again and a little bit of fairness because GG having 100% double regen in this event is flat friggin ridiculous. I'm appalled at how champions and their desirability are more important to the higher-ups than smooth gameplay again. I'd rather be able to block in a fighting game with the champions I have than get Blade because of I can't block with Ultron what's the use of having someone like Blade? @Kabam Miike if you read this I'm using a Samsung J3 Prime with OS Knox 2.7.1 please tell the Devs that this has been going on for months, even in AQ/AW and this is a brand new phone, before this patch and has costed me soooo many potions/fights/revives or do I need to make a seperate thread sir? I love this game but if you saw my rage today during the event you'd be both scared and aware, aware of how much we give a damn about this game that some of us have played for a couple years now and scared of how much gameplay matters more than Blade crystals to most of us. FYI thanks for the 5 star Stark Spidey on my other account. Love him! And thank you and @Ad0ra_ for doing your best and helping make this game awesome again!
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I overpowered him with SL and I found KG a harder fight.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I used Thor to out damage him, took about 60 hits. Just keep the armour breaks in and wait for sp3. As long as you have one armour break on him before you use it you’ll get the 2nd from the sp3 and take 20-30% health using that. Do it just after the arc overload and get 3 full combos in immediately after. By that point you should have your sp1 which hopefully will stun. You should be able to bring him down though even if he gets another overload.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Brah I got cable on master mode. Couldn't get past him
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    I out damaged him with stark
  • Used a 4* vision AoU. Super easy. Just gotta spam the sp2
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    lucky you, I got King Groot on that node
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Also I usually use VOodoo since he can nullify the ARC overload but also poison the hell out of him which reduces healing effects (even madness).