**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Manipulation

12345679»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    zero7 wrote: »
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    eating cheese on 4 days under grass belies contiguous movement throughout computer time.

did you guys get that? did you understand that i don’t really care whether omni jumps to a another established alliance for a higher war rating. did my words help you understand my point?

What you wrote is just gibberish.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse, and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.

and there is far too much injustice in the universe to worry about that which doesn’t affect you. there isn’t even enough time or energy to address all the injustice that does affect you. are you using a phone that was built in china on cheap labor in inhumane conditions? have you bought a pair of jeans for less than $50, if so you underpaid which is injustice to whoever produced it. are you vegan? if not, there are thousands or tens of thousands of animals who have suffered injustice which ultimately served you. you could go on and on. if you want to be a social justice warrior, that’s fine, but there is not point in virtue signaling or taking a holy attitude about it just because you have decided to focus in a different injustice than other people have focused on. you have no moral superiority for having approached what you perceive as injustice in a different way from the way someone else may have approached a different perceived injustice. just let it be dude. if you try not to judge me, i’ll try not to judge you.

on the other hand, i’m still going to needle grounded wisdom because he is annoying and says stupid things and thinks he sounds smart by referring to his thesaurus, not realizing he sounds like an idiot by using words incorrectly, and gives constantly parroted, banal responses, yet his voice continues to be heard in the forums because he is paid by kabam.

Although I agree with most of what you say, I have to say that (even when worded weirdly) GW his opinion on this matter is in line with mine. What ØMNÎ is doing here is not cheating.

That was the main point I had. It's a perfectly legal move that was authorized by the owner of the Ally. The Ally, including the Rating, Treasury, and anything else that remains, is up to the discretion of the Leader. If someone wants to give their Ally away, they're allowed to do that. They moved, for whatever reason, and they're allowed to do that. It's not an exploit, or cheating.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    eating cheese on 4 days under grass belies contiguous movement throughout computer time.

did you guys get that? did you understand that i don’t really care whether omni jumps to a another established alliance for a higher war rating. did my words help you understand my point?

What you wrote is just gibberish.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse, and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.

and there is far too much injustice in the universe to worry about that which doesn’t affect you. there isn’t even enough time or energy to address all the injustice that does affect you. are you using a phone that was built in china on cheap labor in inhumane conditions? have you bought a pair of jeans for less than $50, if so you underpaid which is injustice to whoever produced it. are you vegan? if not, there are thousands or tens of thousands of animals who have suffered injustice which ultimately served you. you could go on and on. if you want to be a social justice warrior, that’s fine, but there is not point in virtue signaling or taking a holy attitude about it just because you have decided to focus in a different injustice than other people have focused on. you have no moral superiority for having approached what you perceive as injustice in a different way from the way someone else may have approached a different perceived injustice. just let it be dude. if you try not to judge me, i’ll try not to judge you.

on the other hand, i’m still going to needle grounded wisdom because he is annoying and says stupid things and thinks he sounds smart by referring to his thesaurus, not realizing he sounds like an idiot by using words incorrectly, and gives constantly parroted, banal responses, yet his voice continues to be heard in the forums because he is paid by kabam.

Although I agree with most of what you say, I have to say that (even when worded weirdly) GW his opinion on this matter is in line with mine. What ØMNÎ is doing here is not cheating.

That was the main point I had. It's a perfectly legal move that was authorized by the owner of the Ally. The Ally, including the Rating, Treasury, and anything else that remains, is up to the discretion of the Leader. If someone wants to give their Ally away, they're allowed to do that. They moved, for whatever reason, and they're allowed to do that. It's not an exploit, or cheating.

I know. For once I completely agree with you.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Mhykke wrote: »
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Perfect quote, Ralph. (By the way, how’s your diorama?)

• Ace_03 wrote: »
    If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.

If you are trying to rally people to fight an injustice that isn't there, you are the oppressor.
This discussion has been closed.