**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Champion trading be added?

UltimateFuriousUltimateFurious Posts: 18
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests

Should Champion trading be added? 120 votes

Yes
31% 38 votes
No
68% 82 votes

Comments

• CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Been thinking about this for a while. Adding a market or something. Or even just trading champs of equal star value within your alliance. Could cause more problems then it’s worth but could be cool.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No. Absolutely not.
  • Dude, it needs to be added
  • It could be helpful, if you have friends
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    God no it would be abused so bad..

This
  • If you have good friends, they can help max out your champ then give it back
  • You guys dont get it, its not meant for global people to trade with you
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Absolutely not. It'd be no different than paying someone to complete content for you. If you get a champ you wanted you should be capable of ranking them up yourself..This would defeat the entire purpose of the game and just seems lazy IMO.Then there's the problem of people ripping people off. This shouldn't even be a discussion. I'd bet most of the people that said yes are people with relatively small accounts and don't know that there's a point in the game that you have more champs than you need.
  • UltimateFuriousUltimateFurious Posts: 18
    edited February 2018
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Absolutely not. It'd be no different than paying someone to complete content for you. If you get a champ you wanted you should be capable of ranking them up yourself..This would defeat the entire purpose of the game and just seems lazy IMO.Then there's the problem of people ripping people off. This shouldn't even be a discussion. I'd bet most of the people that said yes are people with relatively small accounts and don't know that there's a point in the game that you have more champs than you need.

Thats why
    it should only be through friends
  • Bmf420 wrote: »

Thats why
    it should only be through friends
    That would not stop the abuse at all. Easy enough to friend and unfriend.
    edited February 2018
    Why the heck am I getting flagged for Abuse? (-_-)
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I could trade a blade thru my entire allaince and back to its owner so we can easy clear lol.

So much abuse

This why my “No. Absolutely not” comment will not change.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    There should be an item as rare as awakening gems that allows for the trading of 1 champ or something. So it can't be abused.
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Yes, but it should have certain conditions, like same rank, stars, the champ traded couldnt be traded again with anyone else not even original owner, etc. Also make it like an alliance thing more than friend list thing
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No matter how you implement it, it would be abused. Not to mention people would be using multiple Accounts to boost their main, as well as other security issues. It's been brought up many times, but it's still a bad idea to implement.
    Perhaps but what isnt abused, at least would be an interesting thing to have i would like that to have certain synergiesor certain characters that i like and dont have
    Now that i think about it even a number of trades per every 4-6 months as a limit lets say 3 even 2
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Definitely,but put limits on it. Maybe 1 trade a month or so
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    It should be added. But instead of 1 a month. More like 0 per ever.
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    See my post on this
  • nield04nield04 Posts: 27
    It would cause wars...
    edited February 2018
    Okay, somebody is trolling me. Who flagged BOTH of my posts for Abuse?
  • This is dumb.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Opening a can of worms are we, eh!!

Any trading will lead to abuse of the system, frauds and all kinds of nasty things.