**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

After one war, first place is surprising.

MahonriiMahonrii Posts: 31
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
1tihe6zvqb7c.jpg

Ideas on how the current 78th place alliance according to war rating is first place according to score?

Reminder how scoring works:
Top .01% are in tier 1 and have their score multiplied by 8. Rank 1-35 in war rating, by my estimate.
.02-.05% are in tier 2 and have their score multiplied by 7. Rank 36-180 in war rating, by my estimate.

So even though this alliance got their score multiplied by 7, they out scored alliances whose score was multiplied by 8.

Ideas on how they did it?

Comments

• MahonriiMahonrii Posts: 31
    Possibility: they matched an ally that threw the war and didn't place defenders.

Thus, they received all attack bonuses, as well as points for defenders remaining?

Is that how scoring works when an ally doesn't place defenders?
  • TeleusTeleus Posts: 106
    Where do you see that they are in first place - no official standings for 13 more days and I don’t see a reddit or anything where people are posting their alliance scores
    Teleus wrote: »
    Where do you see that they are in first place - no official standings for 13 more days and I don’t see a reddit or anything where people are posting their alliance scores

First, second and third have icons with 1,2,3 in them.
  • TrinketTrinket Posts: 8

Mahonrii wrote: »
    Teleus wrote: »

First, second and third have icons with 1,2,3 in them.

The 1 2 3 is the tier they are in.....uyph1oq7zkk8.png
    edited February 2018
    At the end of the season there will be 20 in the master bracket of rewards. The first, second, and third place alliances on that bracket receive additional rewards and an icon showing their places.

If you look at the alliances leader board you see one master icon with a "1" in it. One with a "2". One with a "3". And 17 with a "^".

Now, back on topic:
    Grang kan has the highest score right now, how did they do it?
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    what was said above if they faced an alliance that threw the war and didnt attack/kill all their defenders my alliance scored 200k base points this war because of that
    We've seen some alliances do some pretty shady stuff to get ahead. Hopefully we'll never see bribing an opponent to not attack.

"Hey guys, we'll give 1k units of gifts to each in your ally if you don't attack 30 of our defenders "