**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron Man revitalization: character detailing

Over the course of playing, it has occurred to me that iron mans format is rather flat concerning his in game attributes. And not true to his character. (Tony Stark is a genious after all) My thoughts are: shouldnt iron man (in all present forms)have a more dynamic utility?. More variability of choice (being a robotic exoskeleton) I'll make some suggestions, and please add...maybe the summoner woes of the unduped and/or unfortunate/'spurious' crystal spins may be duly resolved.
#1 First off: Iron man is a suit of armor (presumably vibranium). Should he really bleed upon the first slash of a wolverines strike.? I vote for some form of bleed protection appropriating what it might be like being bounced around or pounced upon in a suit of vibranium. With limitations based on health level.

#2 shield control
Having ammassed complex and intricate energy technology control over the years. Tony should be able to control the level of his shielding and the energy it draws from his suit of armor. Maybe he can switch levels of armor by stepping back (like ws?)This feature could be equalized through less power gain...or possibly levels of shielding attained by power level?

#3 critical damage control.
Iron mans beams must have some level of modification for range and intensity. This could possibly be based on power level. Wheras critical damage heightens based upon his stored power level.?... Please add suggestions and commentary for this pitifully neglected champ.

Comments

• Options
    My main point is that any iron man should have some level of technical wizardry...within a degree of controlability suitable to his character. The present forms (unawakened) just do not cut the mustard...or anything resembling the ketchup needed to compete with present day champs. In true stark fashion...let it not be that stark spidey was Tonys last and best creation. The im lineage is due for some reparation!
  • Options
    javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    Tony Stark is genius so he should be given some new buffs to make him relevant and usable in current situation of the game. Iron Man should be able to counter debuffs with the help of his smart AI like the one in Civil War where Iron Man's AI learnt and countered Cap America's fighting style