**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Deserves a Rework

TimeRusherTimeRusher Posts: 7
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Who in your opinion deserves a Rework. Why do they deserve it. What would change

Who Deserves a Rework 73 votes

Carnage
39%
Etaki_LirakoiHarcourtmazebloodyCainAce_03JohnJones80ZzyzxGuynebTurbomech85Karinshicrimeriderzero7XoopDangerNoodleRickybobby1PizzabeatFLOATSJayProngsCryptic_CobraBahamutDrDeadpool 29 votes
Iron Patriot
4%
vg2782LitfinPokemaster66 3 votes
Iron Man
10%
Slux83TeflonscoundrelJwallace25GAM3RGUYRavenrob_33BUZZdog30001nf1n1ty78TrojanX05 8 votes
Cyclops (Totally God Tier for War) (Best Magik Counter)
1%
Exnymphetamine1 1 vote
Black Panther
1%
Isman1998 1 vote
Thor Ragnarok
2%
JJGElitehunter 2 votes
Sentry
21%
RawInstinctTheDarkLordSovenduFrodoT_BagginsTom3579rp91DangerNoodleTimeRusherNinjaFistoXFA_RebootedSevSynPrometheus23PixelProYTLogangronckiGamerTincognerdo77 16 votes
Ant-Man
2%
theshiznit05MordridCowl_1979 2 votes
Iron Fist
5%
BitterSteelTendersquadCliffordcanTheHoodedDormammu 4 votes
Other
9%
Jimmy_Utah83A_Noob_Is1M_PankeyDingaloBL14taojay1nield04 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sentry
    Sentry deserves a rework because someone who fought hulk at his strongest should not hit like pre buff luke cage.
    I would change the percent chance to 100% not RNG Fiesta.
  • Options
    Sentry
    The man of 1000 exploding sons is currently one of the WORST characters and probably the worst science champion in the game. If i could choose a second character it would be Carnage.

PS: Why is Cyclops on this, I know he is the best AQ champion but he isn't that bad.
  • Options
    Sentry
    Cyclops is on here because of the fact he doesnt have anything going for him except the mutant synergy
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Magneto, Gambit, Red Magneto
  • Options
    Sentry
    Why Gambit and Red Magneto. I completely understand the Magneto Marvel Now Though but only 10 options per poll
  • Options
    Sentry
    Magneto, Gambit, Red Magneto

Gambit SP1 stun
  • Options
    Sentry
    Wait why is BP CLASSIC on this!?!?
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Carnage
    they already said they have no intention to rework sentry, Meanwhile they mentioned wanting to fix carbage. Vote for the one that actually has a chance to be reworked :wink:
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    She Hulk is the worst champ in game
  • Options
    Sentry
    they already said they have no intention to rework sentry, Meanwhile they mentioned wanting to fix carbage. Vote for the one that actually has a chance to be reworked :wink:

This isn't "who do we THINK will get a rework" it "who DESERVES a rework". I agree Carnage deserves one but Sentry is an abomination of a character.
  • Options
    Sentry
    They said they might rework sentry in the future its not like Kabam would actually listen to anything on this poll
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Carnage
    NinjaFisto wrote: »

This isn't "who do we THINK will get a rework" it "who DESERVES a rework". I agree Carnage deserves one but Sentry is an abomination of a character.
    everyone in this list is an abomination lol, but yes I misinterpreted the nature of the poll. I still been carbage is the most deserving though.

• Options
    Sentry

everyone in this list is an abomination lol, but yes I misinterpreted the nature of the poll. I still been carbage is the most deserving though.

Honestly most of them on this list deserve a rework. Thor Ragnarok can be good, he just needs unique synergies, so he should get a rework. BP classic is fine though why he is on the list is beyond me
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Other
    DPXF. Completely useless in any hard content. His l2 bleeds as a 6 are ok but he as basic as you can get.
  • Options
    LitfinLitfin Posts: 30
    Iron Patriot
    Just f*ckin change the sig ability
  • Options
    BL14BL14 Posts: 5
    Other
    Was gonna say Kamala Khan, but i dislike her as a character, so Colossus
  • Options
    Sentry
    DPXF. Completely useless in any hard content. His l2 bleeds as a 6 are ok but he as basic as you can get.

He was useful in any content???
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Forgot venom again lol.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Iron Fist
    Iron fist needs to be redone and get more of his abilities that he was supposed to have like regen and actually using his chi. He needs to be buffed
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Other
    she-hulk- boring to play and hits like a noodle
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Carnage
    TimeRusher wrote: »
    Who in your opinion deserves a Rework. Why do they deserve it. What would change

My answers to your question;
    All of them
    Because they’re garbage
    Everything that sucks
  • Options
    Sentry
    Bahamut wrote: »

All of them
    Because they’re garbage
    Everything that sucks

So BP classic is garbage?
  • Options
    Sentry
    How is spidergwen not one this list. Don't we all have her as a 4 or 5 star....

Just saying. She doesn't even have a sp 1

SHUT UP HER SP1 IS UNBLOCKABLE ITS TOO OP SHE NEEDS NERF
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Iron Man
    Iron man for sure
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Other
    I'm surprised not as many people are saying Colossus. He's the most useless champ. Put like immune to armor break or something...
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Carnage
    Bahamut wrote: »

All of them
    Because they’re garbage
    Everything that sucks

So BP classic is garbage?

...I didn’t see BP Classic lol
  • Options
    Carnage
    carnage now plsss
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Black Panther
    Black Panther Classic isn't bad by any means I just wish he could get like an armor break/shatter/pierce or something that would increase his bleeds/damage even further. He should also have Open Wound.
  • Options
    Iron Man
    I really think WInter Soldier deserves a graphic overhaul. I mean if they can take the gloves off of Iron Fist, then they should be able to take that eye..thing...off of Bucky's face, and replace it with a mask that covers everything EXCEPT his eyes, just like in the MCU. or they could leave the goggles on as well a la Falcon. Also he needs better gear to wear. they really didn't do Bucky justice in this game at all.