**HOTFIX AND GOODIES**
Our latest Hotfix is now live for both iOS and Android! Please manually update your game. Additionally, because of the bugs’ impact on energy refill consumption, we have provided summoners with Energy Refills and a few other items to assist in the Contest! Sign in and check your messages now to claim yours!

0 attack (glitch) -LOL

@Kabam Miike is this a known issue this has happened to me 5 times on my run of LOL for resources to be wasted this isn’t fun at all. t3ice9z1855i.jpeg
fxn3y432rlki.jpegoe6wywymmhxg.jpeg
lx6dwo5h14ht.jpeg

Comments

• THEBESTTHEBEST Posts: 9
    LOL RHINO HAS PHYSICAL RESISTANCE...LMAO...KEEP HITTING
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    THEBEST wrote: »
    Oh i know that lol but this happened to magneto and venom pool as well it’s been so annoying
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Omg another bug !!! I was thinking of doing LOL ...not anymore thanks for the post
    Omg another bug !!! I was thinking of doing LOL ...not anymore thanks for the post
    It doesn’t always happen just happened to me today but i have experienced this before if you haven’t done your intial run you should be fine
  • Jayimage wrote: »
    Oh i know that lol but this happened to magneto and venom pool as well it’s been so annoying

Shut it Mr Jayimage 😂 you just gotta try to hit him really hard and it should be fine 😂
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,042 ★★★★
    With rhino any special that's physical does 0 and it also makes hit damage do 0 same with ultron if hit by energy then hits be 0 to make it restart just use another special that damages
    edited February 2018
    Romario26 wrote: »
    Jayimage wrote: »

Shut it Mr Jayimage 😂 you just gotta try to hit him really hard and it should be fine 😂

Hahahha what’s up Romario lol i ended up getting that [removed by moderation] down 1 path to go lol
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • Romario26Romario26 Posts: 97
    edited February 2018

Hahahha what’s up Romario lol i ended up getting that [removed by moderation] down 1 path to go lol

I’m just relaxing in a map 3 ally for now! Nice! I still got 3 more paths to go 😂 planning to do a next in a week or so!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    He’s got like 99% Physical resistance sooo good luck killing him without Magneto
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,463 ★★★★
    I’ve been doing a path the last 2 days and have not had this happen
    Starting my last path tomorrow hoping i don’t ru. Into this same **** lol
    @Kabam Vydious sorry for the language and the private message sent but if you can send me a private message (hoping it’s not a bot) then maybe you can notify your team about the issue I’m having just saying.

Nice! Congrats bro! You’re doing it all to try for blade?

Yup lol only reason I’m rushing it gonna have 8 attempts after I’m done

Yup lol only reason I’m rushing it gonna have 8 attempts after I’m done

You got Gr already! You want all the good champs? Huh? 😂