Options

War synergies

Is it try that champ synergies do not work in war defense? And is there gonna be a fix to it?

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Is it that hard to do a search on the forums?
  • Options
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Yes, not everybody lives and breathes on this forum, it’s a simple yes/no question

• Options
    BulkHuster wrote: »
    Yes, not everybody lives and breathes on this forum, it’s a simple yes/no question

This has been asked twice today, as well as answered already in the past. What I'm asking is to do a 5 second search in the search bar instead of being lazy. Not to live and breath here.
  • Options
    Didn’t know that and i am not on here much so forgot about the search ability ! Don’t have to be a rude a$$ about it
  • Options
    Didn’t know that and i am not on here much so forgot about the search ability ! Don’t have to be a rude a$$ about it

I am sorry for hurting your feelings.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    BulkHuster wrote: »

This has been asked twice today, as well as answered already in the past. What I'm asking is to do a 5 second search in the search bar instead of being lazy. Not to live and breath here.

i was the other lol. come at me bro
  • Options
    @Apache tough guy, eh?

I think I was more irked this morning that these two were listed next to each other. you posted first and I didnt mind. but a second poster without seeing yours? that irked me.
  • Options
    I never saw it sorry! Seriously though kabam should be doing something about this !