**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m sad :-(

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
My newest 5* is Iron Patriot. The rest of my 5* roster? Cyclops, Venompool, Civil Warrior, Hawkeye, and frickin Symbiote Spider-Man. That means I have ONE good 5*

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    It sucks pulling a weak 5 star. I love hawkeye, he has been my MVP in almost ever important fight. Collector, Maestro, etc.

I actually really like sym spidey too, I have him as a 5 star and he has the second highest raw attack in the game.

But I do feel your pain, good luck pulling someone better next time.
  • Two of those are considered above average: Symbiote Spiderman (primarily for damage) and Hawkeye (power control and strong bleeds).
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    There's a lot of bad champs available...straight to arena.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    (I won’t even make any annoying troll remarks about Cyclops and IP) :smile:
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    There's a lot of bad champs available...straight to arena.

I have 4 younger siblings. I don’t really have time for arena
    JC_ wrote: »
    (I won’t even make any annoying troll remarks about Cyclops and IP) :smile:

Thank you
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    CW is highly underrated.
    Hawkeye is great.
    VP is underrated as well.
    Symby is great too.

Not bad 5*s.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Bahamut I really like Sym Spidey. He gets armor break with every heavy and they last practically forever. Stack a few and hit a L2 and he does massive damage. Sorry about IP though.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    I see a great roster of 5stars, they're only weak/bad on how you play them.
    edited February 2018
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    CW is highly underrated.
    Hawkeye is great.
    VP is underrated as well.
    Symby is great too.

Not bad 5*s.

I agree with your Statement on HE. Was my first R5 4*
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    I see a great roster of 5stars, they're only weak/bad on how you play them.

I know it’s not terrible IN GENERAL but i don’t see VP and CW helping in 5.2.4...
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    VP is fantastic on 5.3.4. Really solid bleed and consistent regen against enemies with buffs
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Hawkeye... the most under rated skill champ
    edited February 2018
    FactorQ wrote: »
    VP is fantastic on 5.3.4. Really solid bleed and consistent regen against enemies with buffs

I’ll keep that in mind!
    Lunchbox45 wrote: »
    Hawkeye... the most under rated skill champ

Agreed. Exept OG BP
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    @Bahamut, Don't be too sad. Hawkeye, and Symbiote Spider-Man are above average. I'm sure your next 5* will be awesome!!! You just need to wait a little longer, but the luck will be with your soon :)
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    I have 3 good 5*. Hawkeye VP and sym spider are all good. Sym spider stack those ABs and then hit with an L2 for 15k dmg at rank 3. Rank 3 VP bleed does 350 a tick and he also regens a lot of health. Spam Hawkeyes L1 and u won’t lose a match. 3 our of 6 are bad fella
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for all the advice everyone!
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I don't understand why civil warrior gets the hate, he is a pretty solid utility champ who can power control effectively. His armor ups are good and against mutants he takes very little damage.

Just got my 4* CW upto Rank 3 and gonna take him to rank 4 as well. All this considering I have a bunch of other good fighters.

You have a decent 5* collection, although it can always get better, good luck.