**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Mystic?

Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Who is the best mystic champ out of these options?

Best Mystic? 179 votes

Voodoo
22%
MattyloJOHNOSA1995vd016Golden_GuardianGbSarkarTBJ1118AjavedFreakydSlux83DieBleedingStewmanHotCarlosAfridJets44OzymandasweavileGAM3RGUYyossTime4ASpankingLambert 40 votes
Magik
25%
danielmathBigMoAnimejay70mum_m2Deadbyrd9Fireballs5Teflonscoundrelvg2782Chris_L_HbuffajrTendersquadDanicb94hoboFallencircusbmbmbm2334JimmyJohnJonesMaksbrxyphr3GruftyNomarigerol 46 votes
Mephisto
2%
AakashadqqedfyvrJwallace25Monk1Garlando001 5 votes
Ghost Rider
21%
DL864NevvBRB6942CableRetroRocksVossler77Ace_03Romario26superdiaF4k3_GaM3rZzyzxGuyBpn88855Ravenrob_33BUZZdog3000Vinitlalka1988Palito_DiazSKK65Anonymous346RCunhaSpiritOfVengeance 38 votes
Juggy
0%
Ben_ra33 1 vote
Morningstar
1%
Whododo8721haunted_memoryaer20 3 votes
Guillotine
1%
payebuduAanthoLOИEWOLF 3 votes
Scarlet Witch
22%
SnakeEyes69Alfa_PigeonJozielPNCapWW2Dexman1349Bosko888670DrenlinSIlverProfessorMr_WiffDuMonUHeraldofNoneVision_41Superman69SagnikfurySakkbanphillgreenbeyonder8421TeddersBrutalMiraFrodoT_Baggins 40 votes
Mordo
0%
Unstoppable Collosus
1%
RaganatorPrimmer79imnoone 3 votes

Comments

• Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    Voodoo
    Why is Magik so good?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Why is Magik so good?

Semi-Infinite Powerlock, limbo is tough to beat
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    Voodoo
    What does limbo do?
  • Scarlet Witch
    if there is a 5 / 6 star SW, they can milk m(b)illions from her alone. period
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Magik
    What does limbo do?

if activated..takes away opponents energy without even touching them
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    bm3epps wrote: »
    What does limbo do?

Lol wut...that's not what it does...Limbo allows Magik to regenerate all damage taken while the timer is active. When the timer expires, all the damage she took is recovered. Limbo also does a lot of energy damage to the opponent
    edited February 2018
    Magik
    taojay1 wrote: »
    What does limbo do?

Lol wut...that's not what it does...Limbo allows Magik to regenerate all damage taken while the timer is active. When the timer expires, all the damage she took is recovered. Limbo also does a lot of energy damage to the opponent

I know that I have her duped maxed as 4* star and got her as a 5* as well but you still basically said the same thing I said..takes energy away from opponents..
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Scarlet Witch
    Why is Magik so good?

Try playing against an AW Magik as a boss and you'll kniw
  • Scarlet Witch
    Very simple why scarlet is a beast so that kabam never want her to become a 5 star or put in 4* arena.,,,,because she is over powered champion
  • bm3epps wrote: »
    What does limbo do?

I know that I have her duped maxed as 4* star and got her as a 5* as well but you still basically said the same thing I said..takes energy away from opponents..

I'm not sure if this is a language translation thing, but the word "energy" is usually used to describe the power meter that champions use to trigger special attacks. The thing that damage reduces is normally referred to as "health."
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I like my hood, he's great at alot of things, stagger, invisibility, stun immune during cool down with increased crits, shock, and bleed, plus power steal and health syphon.

He may not be the best, but he clears all my lanes in aq except for a couple I use CM or SL on.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Would the list change without MD?
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Ghost Rider
    Depends on where to use this champ. IMHO GR is ultimate hero, he will save u a lot of credits for potions. I have both magik and GR. I am using GR mostly to clear lines, but magik for special cases where i need to power control opponent and mostly for bosses. But still, GR can power control opponents, so my vote for GR
    edited February 2018
    Magik
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    What does limbo do?

I'm not sure if this is a language translation thing, but the word "energy" is usually used to describe the power meter that champions use to trigger special attacks. The thing that damage reduces is normally referred to as "health."

lol..you knew what I meant regardless of how I said it though
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Magik
    phillgreen wrote: »

Lol speaking of MD, I used my Magik against Jordan War Machine and I used my L3, and Md got me right back to L3 for his sig ability buffs😎🤙🏼
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »

Lol speaking of MD, I used my Magik against Jordan War Machine and I used my L3, and Md got me right back to L3 for his sig ability buffs😎🤙🏼

Use Voodoo, that's also some funny shizzle...
    L1, convert his entire clip, immediate L3 on top of it. Bye WM :D
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    What does limbo do?

Did I miss something? "Energy" is always used to describe travel within the maps of the battle realm. "Power" is used to describe the power meter substance and "health" is used to describe the health bar. When did "energy" become "Power"? I don't think it did.
    I mean there's no energy controllers, or energy lock ability is all I'm saying.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Ghost Rider
    Ghost rider is the God in mystic
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Scarlet CAN and DOES still clear hard content. Period. She can down Mephisto and nullify regen like a boss. She nullifies iceman armor, she power locks and power steals at a high percentage.
    I used her for last several boss runs and master challenges. She is still very relevant.

She does not regen as often as I'd like but when she does and if it stacks it is one of the best and fastest regens of the game.
    I just keep fighting with her and eventually I'm like, "Hey. When did she get all her health back?" Sweet. 100%

Sp2 with cruelty and fury or precision and I've seen upwards of 35k or so. Add MD to it....well you know....
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Magik
    What does limbo do?

That is not the same. doesn't take away energy. That'd be seen as power bar reduction.

She deals energy damage to the opponent.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    Magik
    ghost riders health steal is good but about 10% of the time you wont be able to use it with the AI behavior, play patiently!
  • javedahmed56javedahmed56 Posts: 86
    edited February 2018
    Scarlet Witch
    Scarlet Witch is a beast and she can be used for all the contents of the game.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Voodoo
    GR a very close second
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    Voodoo
    Why is Magik so good?

Her powerlock

• Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Voodoo
    Voodoo has way more utility! hands up!
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Morningstar
    Ah, shoot me. I have a soft spot for MS. Great damage on the L1, really fun to use, lovely and reliable nullify on the L2, and the ramp-up with the souls is super satisfying, and really gives a reason to use the L3, which not many other champs have
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Voodoo
    I'm actually surprised so many people still use SW