Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

Comments

• Vlad_uVlad_u Member Posts: 7
    edited February 2018
    I am having the same connection issue.

Xiaomi mi5s Android 7
    Totaly cant access thru Public WiFi.
    Cell data and home WiFi connectable but have lag too.

Issue began after software update to 17.0.2
  • KilikKilik Member Posts: 13
    Hey All,

I need some help looking at a potential bug fix. I need Android Users, preferably ones that are not able to log in via WiFi or Cellular. Please note this will require a little bit of tech savvy. Please post here with your Device and OS again, and I will get to you in a PM if you fit the criteria.

I can help if you still need someone. I've been affected by this issue for a couple of weeks, only on WiFi. And as someone else pointed out, over a Sky Broadband connection… My device is a BQ Aquaris X5 Plus with Android 7.1.1.
  • Gwyn4egGwyn4eg Member Posts: 1
    Hello guys,
    I had/have this issue. In my case it can be solved by switching off the ADBlocking SW (like AD Free, ADAway, ADblock etc.) - rooted Android device.
    Game is running without problems via 3G with ad-blockers, but on Wi-Fi connection you'll definitely get 'Network connection failure'.
    So, WA for me was switching OFF ad-blocking software while playing the Game.

I hope this will help to make a solution and check why Game's requests are blocked as advertising traffic.

Regards.
  • Keith_1979Keith_1979 Member Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike is there an update?? We are now at day 14 and everyone affected by this is losing out on rewards whether it be from alliance quests or wars, simple use of items, duels, etc or for those who have no alliance the inability to complete the black panther quests for those rewards ... we are all extremely frustrated with this situation and as per my last post, this continued lack of updates adds to this.
  • TurbokillerTurbokiller Member Posts: 27
    I was offered it last night as well but still as off today no response from kabam I thought my WK end was sorted but no still wishing my champs wouls gt off there arse hah hope everyone gets this new download thou
  • Kriya3000Kriya3000 Member Posts: 68
    edited February 2018
    I hope u guys get on to 17.0.3 Beta. My stress levels have gone down from 10 to 1 since that. It's stable apart from just 1 contest has stopped working. Just 1. And I wasn't even playing the game. One of Google Play store things. I can report NO Connectivity issues whatsoever whilst playing the game. I hope u guys and gals get sorted soon. I'm confident by next event quest u will be sorted if not sooner if u do 17.0.3 Beta. Good luck. If u live by the sword, u die by the sword!
  • FXNShadowFXNShadow Member Posts: 23
    I would like to try the beta I'm having the same problems for over a week now. I can connect on 4g but not via WiFi.

Google pixel xl
    Android 8.1.0
    Unable to log in through WiFi (sky)

@Kabam Miike
  • MkYidMkYid Member Posts: 6
    Can we have an update, I still haven't been able to log on via wifi since the update.

Wouldn't be so annoyed if I hadn't put enough money into the game in the last few months to get a games console ffs
    How did you get the beta I've heard nothing is it in private messages
    Ah ok thank you ill try that
  • FarinosFarinos Member Posts: 54
    Samsung s7 edge is on its way out so bought a huawei p10 lite for back up
    They're both running Android 7 but the huawei won't connect when on Wi-Fi but Samsung does
    Sky broadband is service provider
  • ShonuffJsShonuffJs Member Posts: 1
    S8, Android 7.0. How is this still not fixed?! I can't play using mobile data at home and it's unlimited
  • Reg_the_HedgeReg_the_Hedge Member Posts: 4
    Can we have an update please?
  • SnaggleSnaggle Member Posts: 226 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Are you going to address this problem? You're supposed to get this fixed. Do your job. Thank you.
  • Keith_1979Keith_1979 Member Posts: 12
    So still no update from @Kabam Miike or anyone .... please update!
  • Smash2000Smash2000 Member Posts: 10
    It's not getting better infact it's getting worse
    cxrw5t7bfuef.png
  • Smash2000Smash2000 Member Posts: 10
    Also still having to use a VPN app to play but carnt raise a ticket to kabam through the game. Managed one run through uncollected before losing connection again for a whole day. No solid ways around the issue. Carnt download beta no response to my attempt to contact so I can get the beta. Almost a full month with no resolution and pretty appalling management from kabam by way of updates. Roll on 17.0.4 so someone else has issues.
  • Banner31Banner31 Member Posts: 8
    Its been very frustrating to play since the last update. Iv been having connection issues on both Wifi and Data. Is there any update going to be released to address this issue? This is my third post on the same issue

- Samsung S8+
    - Android 7.0
    - Etisalat (Service Provider)
    - Several failed attempts to connect to the game using WiFi and cellular connection since last update
    - Have you have tried connecting through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens? Yes i have, ( Problems connecting to network. Please check you connection)

I have tried to reinstall the game twice, since i keep getting error pop up notifications asking to force close the game, even though i'm not gaming at that moment.

Please advise @Kabam Miike
  • MaximusIIMaximusII Member Posts: 15
    No connection issue on android 8 , tested with custom Rom,but all android 7 roms are having issues
  • IrcIrc Member Posts: 14
    Hi im a beta tester for few games.. i would like to be a beta tester for Mcoc plz thanks
  • CaostheorieCaostheorie Member Posts: 5
    And there is no fix announced Coming with update 17.2? Thats ridiculous. :'(@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rose @Kabam Zibiit
  • MaximusIIMaximusII Member Posts: 15
    I'm not playing that much anymore, can't finish a fight without issues...
  • CottonmouthCottonmouth Member Posts: 3
    It's been fixed 😊
  • SimplyidostuffSimplyidostuff Member Posts: 24
    So after the most recent update I can confirm that I can connect to the game on WiFi again. However after some people couldn't play the game for 3 weeks straight I'm surprised to see no forum update about any compensation give to those people. I was able to access the game via mobile data but some people missed out on most of the Kings trial so I think they deserve compensation for it
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Hi all!

The fix for this issue has gone live with the 17.1 game update today (Feb. 27). Thank you all for your patience as we worked on a resolution. And an extra special thanks to everyone who contributed as a beta tester as we were testing the fix. We appreciate all of your help!
This discussion has been closed.