**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

Comments

• Options
    Spidey4035Spidey4035 Posts: 12
    I was able to connect for a few days on my Samsung J5 with sky wifi, but its gone once again tonight
  • Options
    Keith_1979 wrote: »
    This is getting silly .... day whatever it is with no update from ANYONE @ kabam. From posts on here the beta appears to resolve the issue ..... WHY HAVENT YOU RELEASED THIS YET!!??

Because this is not how releases work. We can't just throw out a new update whenever we would like (that would make life way easier though), and there is still lots to be done to ensure that there are no other knock ons.

Thank you all for your patience. We realize how annoying and frustrating this is, and we are working to get this fixed ASAP. We're still investigating and will update you guys ASAP.

@Kabam Miike I am fully aware of how releases work, I work with IT solutions, my statement was merely to prompt a response ... which it did. Mine and indeed most of the people on here are as frustrated at the lack of information as we are at not being able to access the game. A simple post to say we have released a beta, which has tested well BUT we are doing full diligence with the testing to ensure that any release does not adversely the other players of the game. Follow that by a daily or even every other day post stating what if any progress is being made, I think would go along way to appease members who just feel like the situation is being ignored! Despite post saying we will update asap and then hearing nothing! Thank you for the update and I look forward to the next one.
  • Options
    Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    edited February 2018
    I coming very close to maxing my Data Allowance to the point where I have downloaded the Super VPN app like others have suggested above as a way of resolving the MCOC connectivity issues whilst on Sky BB WiFi. However, before I use it to try to use my WiFi with that, can anyone in Kabam advise me whether or not using that will violate their Terms of Service? That's obviously really important to know. It's an app which could be considered 3rd party software which would run in background to create the VPN which the game would then run on. I definitely need a green light here before I use it. Thanks.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    MU313 wrote: »
    For any tablet users you can turn your phone into a WiFi hotspot and connect your tablet to it. Pretty sure it doesn't use data at all.

It uses data on your phone.
    I do it with my work and personal phone when I don't have any mobile signal
  • Options
    OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Wi-Fi connection problems
    Internet provider is Etisalat in UAE
    Phone data works great, son's IPad works amazing. Both on same Wi-Fi. Please help. Been like this for a long while now. Thanks.
  • Options
    AmboeAmboe Posts: 2
    edited February 2018
    Hopefully we get a good compensation for this major problem! Like a 6* champ ;)
  • Options
    Kabam, It Is really annoying, I started playing the game from November 2018, Since then I was not facing any issue but the MCOC 17.0.2 screwed everything. It does not launch with any Wi-Fi network connected. It works with LTE data but not stable, knocks me off frequently. I am suffering from this from past 2 weeks and checking this thread everyday but still no update. It is really annoying and lost my complete Interest In playing this game. This really affected by progress by a huge Margin.

Using, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, With Reliance Jio as my service provider.

Kindly Help!

Regards,
    UdayKum
    Hardcore Fan of MCOC and Kabam
  • Options
    My provider is sky i think they may be using yahoo servers but not sure every other site and game is ok. I still can't get on the site using wifi at home it was ok when i was using wifi in a hotel at the weekend so its not my device a galaxy tab s2. Not sure they are taking this too seriously there seems to be a lot of people with similar problems. If they don't do something soon i will start playing some other game
  • Options
    There is a problem with the connection, after the update.
    If it turns out to go into the game, every battle has to be won three, four times.
    I missed two arenas of the class catalyst-4 because of this.
    Lost a lot of time and subjects in the passage of the plot assignments.
    I can not move into a stronger union, because I can not play.
    Fix these bugs!
    5sq1k5r6j0e0.png
    h1lgi9pcq9dh.png
    416i5oa1wcgf.png
  • Options
    Jebus1985Jebus1985 Posts: 21
    Day 12
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Jebus1985 wrote: »
    Day 12

In the big brother house and Kabam still haven't woken up
  • Options
    Like everyone, I just keep trying and trying each day to get on, with no joy at all..I was lucky I was able to get on briefly and leave a message on my alliance wall when I first started getting issues the Sunday before last but that's the last time I did; I only expected it all to last a day or so though and yet here we are, still with no answers!

I'm worried I'll have got kicked out of my alliance because they think I've actually left the game, not to mention all those daily rewards we've been missing out on as well. But just to get in touch with my alliance would be something right now - just so they don't think I've vanished off the face of the earth completely.

*Please* say this will be sorted soon Kabam - we're trying to be patient, but it's getting really hard now...
  • Options
    Kriya3000Kriya3000 Posts: 68
    This thread seems to be dying out now. We're just a Needle in a Haystack. We'll be long forgotten soon. I feel like I've been buried in an avalanche of snow. I was very excited and hopeful in the beginning that I would be found and saved. I then went through a stage of being angry. I've now come to the realisation that nobody is looking for me.... I have accepted with sadness, and a strange sense of calm, that as my strength and hope leaves me, my death will surely follow soon.... Peace out everyone!
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    down again
  • Options
    I am sooooo tired of the game crashing and lagging all the time.. with the money kabam gets you would think they would fix the servers... I played 15 teams in arena in 2 hours... I can't get into the fight without some sort of problem, it takes for hours to play the game.. why would i spend money on this game if i can't enjoy it. #FIXTHEGAME
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Um, so you’re saying that tonight’s issues are tied to the problems that people have been having since 17.0.2 was pushed out?
  • Options
    Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52
    Just like the rest getting sick and tired of all the issues!

#FIXTHEGAME
  • Options
    Habe das gleiche Problem mit meinem Samsung Note 3
    Android 5.0
    Komme seit 5 Tagen nicht ins Spiel
    Geholfen wurde mir auch nicht nach mehreren Mails das och finde es unverschämt man Spielt es Jahre lang und dann sowas...Bitte repariert es wieder will endlich wieder zocken
  • Options
    @Kabam Loto is the game now is back from laging and lost connection? Its valentines day and the forum is full of this issue
This discussion has been closed.