**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think is the most underrated champion in the game and why?

2»

Comments

• KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Other (please specify)
    Easily Hawkeye I have seen many say that he is horrible but I would say he is great due to bleed and power drain
  • Other (please specify)
    Duke wrote: »
    I’d say hawkeye. He has incredible bleed and power control.

I agree. Hawkeye is really underrated. Maybe my only problem with him is his prestige
  • Lex_Luger21Lex_Luger21 Posts: 69
    Other (please specify)
    Sentry
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Other (please specify)
    Thor
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Kennado wrote: »
    I voted 'Other' for The Hood. Staggers on normal crit hits which nullifies the next buff (ie. Arc Overload, Fury, Armor, etc). L1 shocks and stuns the opponent guaranteed. L2 fate seals the opponent and gives you invisibilty making the opponent miss on projectile specials and on most basic attacks. L3 bleeds the opponent with a higher damage output the more power the opponent has. Heavy attack restarts any stagger, shock, or bleed. He can go invisible on demand. And the most amazing part about The Hood is, when awakened, he has full stun immunity on cool down from the invisibilty. Very effective for your Mordos and BPCWs. There's so much versatility and tools with the character that it's almost criminal how underrated he is. THEE swiss army knife of MCOC when awakened as a 5* at 4/55. If his life and power steal were buffed just a bit, he would be in the top 10 best characters in the game in my opinion. If you have him awakened as a 5*, you would not have any regrets whatsoever if you brought him to rank 4 or even rank 5.

For a little while after one update when act 5 just came out he was bugged where his stagger health siphon would activate not only when it expires or nullifies a buff, it would activate whenever it was replaced by another. He was beyond god tier during that time. Almost every crit healed him for 240 health on my 5/50. If he was still like this today he would be the best champ in the game with pre 12.0 scarlet witch like healing and all his other uses.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Storm
    I changed my mind. Classic cap. Seriously lacking damage but can withstand 2 enrage timers in LoL and doesn't take his energy damage
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Yellowjacket
    ESF wrote: »
    Don't laugh, but my vote goes to Psylocke.

She requires skill and patience. But if you are skilled and you are a B+ or higher interceptor, that character can absolutely lock it down...it's crazy how she works.

Not saying she's as great as Hawkeye or the Visions; she's not. But since the question is "most underrated," I am not joking when I say this character could be used more than the player base appears to do

Same! Totally agree! One shot killed Maestro first try with 4* duped rank 4 (and no boosts). She's so effective.
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Other (please specify)
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Old Man Logan is one of my favorite underrated champs. He has constant regen, good damage when he builds up Pacifism charges, and he significantly reduces bleed duration. He is really good but doesn't get much love.

Agreed. If he had higher crit rate to make use of his cruelty, like maybe if every time a special was thrown his crit rate increased a little, and if it were a little easier to gain pacifism charges, like if enemies had a higher chance to use specials against him, he’d be in a perfect spot.
    I had a dry streak on mutant 4*s for the longest time, and eventually I ranked him up just so I’d have SOMETHING. He really served me well; great survivability for quests and the like. Big issues are that he’s unreliable and overall outshined by so many other characters.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Winter Soldier
    Although I already chose ws, I'd have to say Green Goblin is underrated too, his sp2 does an insane amount of damage and if you can maintain high madness charges, you won't loose much health when blocking or if you slip up.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Winter Soldier
    KyleM wrote: »
    Easily Hawkeye I have seen many say that he is horrible but I would say he is great due to bleed and power drain

Where are these people who say Hawkeye is not good?
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    elektra
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Other (please specify)
    Night thrasher. Only champ with True accuracy from the beginning of the fight with no setup. Guillotine makes him a decent bleeder, Special 1 can shock, incinerate, and disorient and is fairly easy to keep them simultaneously the whole match. Incinerate immune, and when awakened stacks furies very very easily.

Special attacks can’t be dodged

Ghost rider synergy makes him unstoppable on dash attacks

Darkhawk really needs this guy to be his best imho

Best modok counter (and Arguably many evade champs) in the game.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Other (please specify)
    rogue easily a God tier champ
    ghulk easily a beyond god tier champ
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Other (please specify)
    For me it's Hood - his invisibility and stagger are tremendous especially vs power gain bastards like Hyperion. Getting him as maybe my 2nd 5* helped e progress massively. Rarely use him now (my ghos tis only 5/50) as I have a 5* SS but every now and again I take him out for a fancy ride.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    red hulk
  • Mr_A_DogMr_A_Dog Posts: 29
    Other (please specify)
    Hawkeye. He's really been my MVP for awhile
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Yellowjacket
    If duped, he's pretty solid im defence 💐
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Other (please specify)
    Hawkeye. By now he's not even a super underrated champion seeing how many people appreciate him, but many still don't see him as the awesome champ he is. That Sp1 allows you to control the whole fight and the bleed/hemorrhage allows for some good damage. Personally, I'd rank him up before a Carnage.
  • Other (please specify)
    Hela