**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

'Champions has stopped working' error [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• Options
    Stopped of working 15 times in 7 days .. same problem on TFTF . Samsung s8+
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Getting this msg when not on app and getting lag and
    frozen screen when in app. All since recent download
  • Options
    Also in my Lg X screen with Android.

I guess it's instead of the 'claim your free/ daily crystal' messages, as I don't get them now.
  • Options
    THRobinsonTHRobinson Posts: 37
    Ya I noticed that too... the free crystals no longer pop up in a red circle.
  • Options
    Abhirup_DAbhirup_D Posts: 6
    Andrew wrote: »
    i'm using samsung galaxy s7 edge, after new update game crashes randomly for all day, even if it's closed, i'm receiving notification that game stopped working, and it happens maybe 5to 10times in a day. kabam please do something
    1i30nzm0llwm.png

I'm having the same issue. I'm using Redmi 4 3/32 GB (Indian Variant) Android N 7.1.2
  • Options
    Abhirup_DAbhirup_D Posts: 6
    I'm having the same issue. I'm using Redmi 4 3/32 GB (Indian Variant) Android N 7.1.2
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 738 ★★★★
    Same problem. Getting the crash message when the app is closed. Samsung A5 2016, fw 6.0.1
  • Options
    Same problem. Getting the crash message while app is closed. Samsung Note 4, M 6.0.1
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Out of curiosity....since I now am up to 53....

75d1g097cer7.png

Will these convert into gold or shards at some point?
  • Options
    I have recently gotten these in the last week, and it's always been while it was running the background. It's now done it 7 times and android is even warning me that the application is unstable and wants to disable it.

4fix2uyf8nbn.png
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    WOW. I'm not alone. I thought something's wrong with my phone. But it's the game's problem as usual.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto any news?? i'm really tired with those notifications every day. please give us some solution.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit no improvement still and it started crashing in middle of fights now. pls get a fix asap.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    It may be the android power saver that is doing this. I got the error today when I wasn't using it.
  • Options
    THRobinsonTHRobinson Posts: 37
    Started to happen on my new tablet as well. Not during gameplay though.
  • Options
    It may be the android power saver that is doing this. I got the error today when I wasn't using it.

nope, that's not the reason.

i hibernated the game after closing and it didn't gave me this notification for almost whole day, then i opened app again and when i just closed it and started using other apps it again gave me same notification.

so i guess there is some kina power leak, maybe app is using too much ram even when it's closed. still waiting for solution
  • Options
    any news???
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Still happening.
  • Options
    Any update if this issue is fix on the next update?
  • Options
    TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited February 2018
    samsung s7 edge
    App crashed 138 times
  • Options
    Banner31Banner31 Posts: 8
    I have the same issue 10 to 12 times a day ever since the black panther update along with problems connecting via wifi or data. My device is S8+
  • Options
    hobohobo Posts: 87
    It is not only the phones my android tablet has also crashed, is slow to respond, freezes, and stalls, this has been an issues for quite a while.
    i know they say they are working to resolve these issues but it is very frustrating and annoying.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

This crashing issue should be resolved in the new 17.1 game update available today (Feb. 27). Make sure to update the game and thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

This crashing issue should be resolved in the new 17.1 game update available today (Feb. 27). Make sure to update the game and thanks for your patience.

thank you