**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it worth ranking up and using my 5* undped dr vodoo

As the questions says i need help. I have four 5 star champions Dr. Voodoo, Ant-man,Civil Warrior and Spiderman classic now i am working towards chapter 5 and i only have 4/40 4 star champions and am struggling to get passed chapter 5 so would it be worth it ??

Comments

• MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Definitely.
    MattScott wrote: »
    Definitely.

Unduped can do everything duped can do besides lowering ability accuracy. Then dumping him just makes him that much better and worse case scenario, when you finish act 5 awaken him.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Doctor Voodoo will definitely help!
  • Thank you guys defiantly going to rank him up
  • @MattScott this is incorrect. Duplicated he gains the ability accuracy increase, increase buff duration the ability to decrease their ability and the ability to increase their debuff duration. In order for Voodoo to be truly effective he requires the awakened ability. His l1 is a 50% chance to poison instead of 100% on an even combo when awakened. His powerburn is only a 50% chance to burn power per charge instead of 100%. His awakened ability really makes or breaks him
  • @Rengok I would say yes since he's your best five star but if you have say a 4 star awakened sw rank her instead. Yes he can get you through loads of content since he's one of your only decent five stars but do not fall under the illusion that he doesn't need to be awakened. He gains an incredible amount from his awakened ability as I explained above.
    @MattScott this is incorrect. Duplicated he gains the ability accuracy increase, increase buff duration the ability to decrease their ability and the ability to increase their debuff duration. In order for Voodoo to be truly effective he requires the awakened ability. His l1 is a 50% chance to poison instead of 100% on an even combo when awakened. His powerburn is only a 50% chance to burn power per charge instead of 100%. His awakened ability really makes or breaks him

How am i incorrect? I agree duping him makes all that much better. However he is still a great champ unduped. The only thing that the duped can do that the unduped can’t, is decrease ability accuracy.

So how am i incorrect @Anonymous2354

• Anonymous2354Anonymous2354 Posts: 44
    edited February 2018
    @MattScott read what i wrote carefully it's all written there but I'll reiterate it. He increases his own ability accuracy by 100% and increases his buff duration on an even combo or at the start of the right. He decreases their ability accuracy and increases their debuff duration on an odd combo. The even combo is absolutely vital to the champion as his chances to poison, power burn etc are for the most part a 50% chance to apply. He can only do this awakened, unawakened he's nowhere near as reliable.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Civil warrior isn't a bad five star pull, either; and his dupe doesn't add a lot. That reliable power drain on SP2 + 3 will help you a lot; plus getting a Heal Block can come in very handy.

I'd rank him up, too.
    @MattScott read what i wrote carefully it's all written there but I'll reiterate it. He increases his own ability accuracy by 100% and increases his buff duration on an even combo or at the start of the right. He decreases their ability accuracy and increases their debuff duration on an odd combo. The even combo is absolutely vital to the champion as his chances to poison, power burn etc are for the most part a 50% chance to apply. He can only do this awakened, unawakened he's nowhere near as reliable.

Bro. I know. He can still do everything except stop their abilities. Yes it increases his abilities as well, but he still has them even unawakened. And like I’ve said every time. Yes, awakened is better. I understand man
    ot9gbzoney0g.jpeg