**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MODOK can parry in AW

"Start the fight with 1 Force Field charge, each Auto-Blocking an attack with +174 Block Proficiency. Force Fields cannot trigger Parry."

This is from the official MODOK's champions spotlight released by Kabam.

So why can he parry from auto-block in AW? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Same. Fix this kabam.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Kabam’s been ignoring this for a long time
  • True fact, only reason i was somewhat able to wade through back to back modok fights was cause my max 5* icemans armor saved me continually. And this happened on nodes 34 and 36. Cost me countless potions.

Getting real tired of stuff not being fixed. Like when you go to interrupt abominations and other champs that’s share the same heavy attack, you land a hit and still get plowed by theirs.
  • WeaponX_30WeaponX_30 Posts: 2
    edited February 2018
    I brought this issue up as well with kabam and nothing they did to fix it. This is costing people war wins due to attacker bonus. This needs to be addressed ASAP. @Kabam Miike
  • jobouffjobouff Posts: 9
    @F4k3_GaM3r they banned you after you provided a solid example of that bug? That's just ridiculous.
  • Rakot_UofCRakot_UofC Posts: 39
    edited February 2018
    I had similar problem too. But I don’t think it’s the auto-block that causes parry stun. Auto-block goes through and then two hits later I got parried. I think, it’s the problem of MODOK somehow being able to drop block and then immediately put it up in between hits.

P.S. you can see in the video that second hit got parried, not first that removed the auto block icon
  • DuderhockenDuderhocken Posts: 19
    That is the case he will never parry you on the first hit what they really need to do is change the visual on the second hit from red to blue because the second block is not auto blocking while the first is because on that first auto block the force field buff is removed so it’s actually a visual bug and not a mechanical bug.... even though I say all this I still believe the whole concept is complete ****
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Came to post exactly what Duderhocken posted. He is not autoparrying you with the shield. The shield autoblocks and if you are continuing to attack after the autoblocks THEN THE NEXT ATTACK KS THE PARRY. It's still cheap but this one is as much on the player as the developer
This discussion has been closed.