**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion

Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I’m currently prepping for my Uncollected push. My current 5/50 champs are Starlord, Voodoo, and Gwenpool, all Duped. I was wondering if I should take my unduped Hyperion up to 5/50 next. Also, do you think I’m ready for an Uncollected push with the champs I have? Thanks!

Cap

Hyperion 89 votes

5/50 Unduped Hypes
88%
Mattylothetaman23LeNoirFaineantHaji_Saabhumzah217LoPrestiSpity68cUbA_LiBrESaiyanSomeoneElsevg2782Dexman1349buffajrHotCarlosUndeadProphetninexhelixBananaMikeTonyStarkBuckeyeKPIl_JooO 79 votes
Wait until he’s duped/wait for someone else
11%
TheMageHunterHipHopHead_78Icecold2099Cadillac_puss123Lex_Luger21Cyttorattkiller007LOИEWOLFNightwing6666DizzyMrRideboy2016 10 votes

Comments

• Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    imnoone wrote: »
    You're more than ready with those 5/50 champs. It would require a bit of skills but people have done it with only 4/40 so you'll be fine.

Definitely take that hype to 5/50 .. will help you big time

Ok thanks, I really appreciate the advice. How many units do you think would be sufficient for a decent player to beat the Collector?
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    None at all.
    I did it with all 5/50 champs. Hulk, Magik, AA, SL, Drax
    I just had big enough stash of revives and health potions and hourly crystals (I had 200+ saved). Make sure you have plenty of revives left for collector.
    Also use boosts, it will help you in big ways.
    None at all.
    I did it with all 5/50 champs. Hulk, Magik, AA, SL, Drax
    I just had big enough stash of revives and health potions and hourly crystals (I had 200+ saved). Make sure you have plenty of revives left for collector.
    Also use boosts, it will help you in big ways.

I have a 5* Unduped Hulk sitting at 2/35. Would he be worthwhile taking up as well?

• imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    I would suggest to take someone else with more utility since you already have hard hitter in form of SL and Hype
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    Hyperion is godly even when unduped.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    You're more than ready with those 5/50 champs. It would require a bit of skills but people have done it with only 4/40 so you'll be fine.

Definitely take that hype to 5/50 .. will help you big time

Ok thanks, I really appreciate the advice. How many units do you think would be sufficient for a decent player to beat the Collector?

I’d go for 300 to 800 Units depending on your skill
  • 5/50 Unduped Hypes
    A good utility is also OG Daredevil with his auto evade. I used him for the Collector and his odd Specials. Just a suggestion of course.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Hyperion is good but he's power gain need to be neif.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Your champs are good, to the question if your ready, your the only one that can answer that and you will find out once you try, good luck.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Hyperion is good but he's power gain need to be neif.

Oh, it’s this guy again
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    ii8ryczttjk9.png
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Where are you with Act 5?

I think you’ll quickly find that your team even as it stands right now is more than sufficient for Uncollected, but you never know until you try!

Took me ~30 individual revives (I had ~25 before starting) to clear 5.1 and 5.2 using a team of all 4/40 and 2/35, most of which were used on the Collector.

Personally, I’m keeping my champs at 4/40 and saving my class catalysts for my 5* roster, since I’m in no rush now that I made Uncollected and can do a relatively easy initial clear of the monthly quest.
    Dizzy wrote: »
    Where are you with Act 5?

I think you’ll quickly find that your team even as it stands right now is more than sufficient for Uncollected, but you never know until you try!

Took me ~30 individual revives (I had ~25 before starting) to clear 5.1 and 5.2 using a team of all 4/40 and 2/35, most of which were used on the Collector.

Personally, I’m keeping my champs at 4/40 and saving my class catalysts for my 5* roster, since I’m in no rush now that I made Uncollected and can do a relatively easy initial clear of the monthly quest.

I’m currently at Lines in the Sand (5.2.4). So far I have managed to do the majority of it reviveless. I’ve only had to use a Team Revive on 5.1.6 and 5.2.2.

Cap
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Good luck! You're gonna get there soon.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    I finished collector just 2 days back. With a team of 4 star r5 duped Hyperion, quake, ice man, sparky and 5 star r3 unduped Ghost rider. I used boosts. 20% champion boost and 15% health and attack boosts. I could reach collector without reviving although lost little health on few champs. I used my stacked up revives 20% and occasionally 40% and 1 team revive as it was expiring. Could finish collector out. Didn't spend a single unit on him, although I had saved 1500 if needed. Hyperion was MVP for me. I think you should really go ahead with him. In time he will be duped , or even you can get awakening gem from lot of new events that will come out. Good luck
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I'm currently making the push with a team of only 4/40 champs.
    Iceman (duped)
    Gwenpool
    Ultron AoU
    Medusa
    Dormamu

I'm sure you can handle it with your 5/50s. Use boosts if the going gets tough.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    5/50 Unduped Hypes
    Go for it, you're ready to become Uncollected
  • Wait until he’s duped/wait for someone else
    i am trying to push for completing act 3.should i explore act 2 and then start act 3?
  • Wait until he’s duped/wait for someone else
    well he is good both duped and unduped.but if u dupe him i guess the buff stays a bit longer.