**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Since the other threads were closed, and they said to talk about the issue here... that is what I will do.

I have tried multiple devices (Android), and they ALL have the issue.
    Blocks being dropped for no reason, if you haven't moved your thumb, then it shouldn't be dropping the block!

Blocks turning into random backward dash or a medium swipe even though your thumb hasn't moved is also common.

Tons of needless losses because of this.

Sending bug reports / feedback within the game is the ONLY way Kabam will look at this it seems, so, please report it via the in-game support button!
  • @Kabam Vydious Samsung J3 Prime Knox 2.7.1 issue Blocking not catching and Block is also releasing without me doing so. DORMAMMU is unstoppable(not literally as in gets the buff) in AQ Map 3 and barely has breaks in his combo attempts sporadically. Champs getting parrys in before I can blink after and in mid-combos. I perform a 5 hit they parry and then instant death or close to it. Stark Spidey not getting his Poise charged for every evade like he should.
  • how do you boycott?
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Guys make a group on line app so we can arrange a mass boycott
  • Chork4Chork4 Posts: 6
    Yes the game is broken in many of our eyes, its been months since it started with increasing "bugs" of frequency. I've run several "tests" over multiple tries against varying AI difficulties in every game mode with a wide variance of teams from max 2* to r3 5* from easy stuff to the most challenging, and at this point I'm confident in saying there is no consistency to it (the bugs) other than a fictitious barrier. I've seen all the above posted "bugs" and also smooth accurate game play that seem fully related to AI difficulty and potential rewards, having very little to do with what team or skill level you/I have... I've played on all sorts of devices from the hottest new ones to the low cost entry level android stuff.
    Result... We used to know when we could not pass a threshold due to our roster and skill, (pre 12.0 it was about getting lucky to have the OP champs and exploiting weakness in the system)at that point we had to decide if moving forward was worth potions and spending against the risk/rewards I'd bet that most for most of us (considering the lack of whales posting in this thread) it was not! the new metric looks to be how much will you and have you spent to get past a threshold. This new dynamic basically makes the game a pay to play at a certain point.Pls Don't ask Kabam for help or changes, in Kabams eyes it has been working as intended.

Atleast this is my opinion.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Game has been getting increasingly frustrating the harder the content you choose to play. Working through Chapter 3 of the Uncollected Monthly event and one small lag changes your MLLLM combo into a MLL-pause-charge heavy = AI combo to your face in a difficulty level where that equates to 50% of the health of a 5/50 champ.

I honestly lost track of how many times I was cursing the game going through Chapter 2. Rag Hulk is not a difficult champ to beat, but I routinely found myself taking combo after combo because an intercept failed.

Specific sources of frustration:
    Monthly event quest, chapter 2.2, Rag Hulk: Bait special 2 attack, dash back x2 to evade it, then once his axe hits the ground, I would dash in to attack. Problem was that this attack would get ignored as if his animation was still going, so instead of me staring another MLLLM combo, he would intercept my 2nd hit (since the first completely missed) and combo me to death.
    Same fight: I would dash back to evade Rag Hulk's SP1, would register the Dexterity buff, but would still take the damage (usually resulting in KO)

It's frustrating because my champs are doing what I want them to do, and they are playing within the mechanics of the game, but I see the AI ignoring it anyways.

This honestly feels like you're playing against the NE Patriots. Not only do you have to beat the players, but the refs are against us too.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I have noticed another source of micro-lag seems to stem from the quality of your internet connection. In certain sections of my house the wifi doesn't have the best connections and will routinely generate the "problems connecting" popup while allowing the game to continue running. So when I'm in the kitchen (one of the problem areas), the controls are not as responsive as they are in the living room (where the wifi router is located).

This is different than the lag generated from helps, but they're both from the same general "need" for the game to always be online. I am not fighting against a server-controlled AI, so the amount of information being sent-received during a fight should be reduced to almost 0 (keeping in mind the send-receive also utilizes processor capacity).

Samsung Galaxy S7, latest software
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Just watch dorky's lessons recent vid and you'll see his frustration because of the unresponsiveness and messed up controll issues. :lol:
  • Jtaylor23Jtaylor23 Posts: 20
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Miike Samsung J3 Prime 2017 version Knox os 2.7.1 Ultron on node 55 in AW wouldn't allow me to evade hence killing two of my champs. Champions consistently evading or dashing forward when the command I want is either attack or block in all types of game modes whether it's events, arena, etc. Also champions are just standing there and not even moving. So far daily catalyst events are not affected. Will not spend any more on revives/potions until gameplay becomes smoother like it use to be. When I walk up to a Ms. Pacman machine and there's no joystick, I don't put my quarter in and play. When I put in a $100 bill into MCOC and suddenly my joystick disappears, I'm an unhappy customer. I still love this game and the direction it's going in and that's why I have 2 accounts. But a 5 star, rank 3 awakened Stark Spidey sig 50 doesn't lose to Ultron even on the unstunnable node, and I've been at this game for a couple years so I know how to evade guys. We true players would rather have smooth gameplay for end game content, rather than have Blade or any other "God tier" champions. Thank you for your time guys.
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    To be helpful, I have an iPhone 7 running iOS 11.2.5 also an IPad Air running iOS 11.2.1 above mentioned issues occur randomly throughout all modes, on both devices if specific champs are at fault I have not as yet worried to take note of any specific champs as time does not always permit me to do so...also other issues with lag troubling myself...feel like a noob again with the state of play as it is
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    edited February 2018
    We should respect kabam that regard less of these many bugs🔧 , how they manage to add new characters every month.

Not to mention that they give a chance to get 5* featured champ from a crystal.💎

⛹️ Leave gameplay aside and just admire the beautiful graphics and animation🌠 they are improving.👀

Those shiny crystals😍 and that free 2 star champion they give us every now and then so that we can save marvel universe with it.
  • That's not the only problem the fights will go slo mo then speed up this crazy.
This discussion has been closed.