**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's The Most Overated Champion In Mcoc?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Just curious

Who's The Most Overated Champion In Mcoc? 189 votes

Blade
33%
GroundedWisdomDL864DJRipsterOmniWilljackson16Hulk_77TillerTheKillersfu_koraxNDK13Ace_03TeflonscoundrelTortoigMr_ChrisninexhelixJets44wappykidShinyshinnyHeroBoltsySpeedbumpFactorQ 64 votes
Hulk
17%
RagamugginGunnerWhododo872DHCVoLtRawInstinctMr_Platypushumzah217Mhykkeguardianbelikovvg2782Bosko888670TheDarkLordJac094danno4990sbb75EverythingZenSac123_Solrac_2Alpha07VuDahKing_L0kiB34r 34 votes
SpiderMan(Stark Enchaned)
7%
Alfa_PigeonAgentOfSHIELDRomario26Dexman1349buffajrThe_GrandmasterSagnikfuryWasiuddinBlade34ImranDOKTOROKTOPUSAlex87JayProngsCesarblackcesarSirius111 15 votes
Ghost Rider
7%
LoPrestiMdm716Fireballs5Itay1234212TrimbobnIHSEANTeddersHipHopHead_78Icecold2099TimrosStarDarts_89WarriorsidVengeful_b0yDeep_Searchzak007 15 votes
Medusa
5%
Noob_2yrsGoken2345GAM3RGUYArtoriasSilentJay08TurbulentUrFacetaojay1XFA_RebootedTurtleAddictTheBigBengal 10 votes
Wolverine
6%
MegaSkater67FinlynndDoc_HollamonProtocol8051Excelsior1316Dmack976637AshburnSpiritOfVengeancemdsubBackjrMy_SuperiorBaccaBossMC 12 votes
Nope, no of the above so I'll comment who.
20%
cradlemanstakSpity68HULK_BREAKSaiyandangerblugatra_hpChris_L_HNikskiniTonyStarkDukeZmanweavileFugnastyDemonzfyreAlCapone2727arsjumzero7The1_NuclearOnionShaheerFIazDoctorJ 39 votes

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Blade
    None*
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Wolverine
    Wolverine I mean sure he is awesome but regen and bleed that is it his old version may not be good at regen but his damage is by far more superior.

Also I don't agree about hulk he helps so much in the game and even act 5 my main champ for collector and ultron. In harder content you are always takin more and more damage and his abilities make sure to take advantage of that.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Hulk
    In that list, Hulk no doubt. FYI, I have a 5/50 sig 60 Hulk.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Blade 100%
    /s
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    All of those are excellent. Honestly most of the Champs people consider God tier I really enjoy using. My least favorite champ due to a crappy sig ability is Hawkeye. Of the selection available in the poll, I don't fight well with Medusa but I like her on defense so always good options for any of those. Hulk is great. Have my 5* awakened and 3/45 and rock AQ with him every day.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    AA. He's good for questing, but I find that since you need to spam his heavy to get the ball rolling, in AW (where defenders often have limber node or max limber sig) getting his heavy off in time is tough. Also he's gimped on debuff immune, tricky again on stun immune. I dunno. I've played with him as 5/50 and he just doesn't have the kind of insane ability that I keep hearing about.
    Side note though, he's a Moro killer. His heavy for some reason bypasses Astral Evade.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Wubbie075 wrote: »
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    I have a duped 5/50 hulk, and idk why people talk him up so much. Sure, he has damage, but he needs to be damaged to get that. There are better options for a strong poison immune

Chain stun.

Gwenpool... Scarlett Witch... Much better at stun chains.

How? GP and SW have like 3% chance. Hulk has 95% chance, and the stun is long enough to build another bar (as long as the opponent doesn't have limber mastery).
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Ghost Rider is Amazing, but I always get so unlucky with him. It seems like his Judgments have a 50% change to occur, & not 60%-80%
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Depends on the context. AQ and AW have 3 minute timers, Wolvie has trouble finishing fights when AQ prestige hits 8K+, but he can heal so that’s not always a huge downside. Same goes for Ghost Rider. People who say Hulk is overrated don’t have him duped at 5* r4. People who say Hyperion is overrated probably don’t know how to land his heavy attack without parrying or use his regeneration.

I’m going with Quake because she’s terrible against stun immunity, which comes up frequently in high AW tiers and end-game content.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Hulk
    ^^DTMel, We finish around 10,000 prestige in AQ and I've never had Wolvie time out. Also, FYI, Brian Grant down ranked his 5* r4 Hulk.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Hulk
    Hulk is good but he is not a top champ. He lacks any utility except a stun and good fury (the latter can be useless vs. MD.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    iron patriot. period.
  • Blasthammer4Blasthammer4 Posts: 48
    Phoenix
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    ^^DTMel, We finish around 10,000 prestige in AQ and I've never had Wolvie time out. Also, FYI, Brian Grant down ranked his 5* r4 Hulk.

I have deep wounds maxed and Wolvie timed out last cycle on day 5 of Map 5 against Mordo, prestige was around 9,000. Hulk’s been great for AW tier 4, he can solo a r5 4* MODOK AW boss when played with enough skill. Consideting that, I would also rank down my r4 Hulk if I had Medusa, she’s phenomenal.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Blade
    I would say Blade based on that list as far as the champ that many "wants"..I wouldn't mind having him but I don't get the hype at all and he's not that hard to beat
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Depends on the context. AQ and AW have 3 minute timers, Wolvie has trouble finishing fights when AQ prestige hits 8K+, but he can heal so that’s not always a huge downside. Same goes for Ghost Rider. People who say Hulk is overrated don’t have him duped at 5* r4. People who say Hyperion is overrated probably don’t know how to land his heavy attack without parrying or use his regeneration.

I’m going with Quake because she’s terrible against stun immunity, which comes up frequently in high AW tiers and end-game content.

I've used Quake to solo Magik as AW boss but only in tier 13. I think she is one of the best champs in the game because of her ability reduction. I don't have Iceman and she does really well against evade champs. @DTMelodicMetal
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Carnage
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Overated?

thats would be : KINGPIN, GREEN GOBLIN.

Must be upgrade to better : Dr. Strange, Jane Phoenix, Carnage, Magneto.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Archangel: AW is full of limber and immunity, in solo quest at higher level the only reliable way to inflict bleed is heavy and they have bunch of bug, not to mention the enemies has 70k hp or more so with 5 neurotoxin it not even a clean kill and you still need to risk and stack even more debuff.