**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

uncollected arena crystal

Why is unit drop rate so low in uncollected arena crystals??
All gold gold gold.
Does anyone else has similar issue? Or is it just me?

Comments

• Options
    I want to build my units for initial completion of act 5. Thats why i started doing a lot of arena. But if i keep getting gold then its going to take a lot of time building those units. Guess i'll just open regular ones from now on.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I've stopped buying uncollected arena crystals as well after a 0 for 20 run that gave me ALL gold not a single unit. Seems that since the Christmas gifting event units are a rarity from them
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Over time it’ll average out at about the same, but by opening more crystals in one go (by opening regulars) you’re more likely to pull units in general.

Imo if you want units and stuff, open regulars, if you want to try and get 4* or 5* punisher, then you should get uncollected ones
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Yeah I learned my lesson fairly quickly on uncollected arena crystals. I just open regulars now and get better results.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Its less crystals so less chances on units is why.

Having said that, my last 3 uncollected arena crystals have been 225 units each time
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Opening 5 regular arena crystals gives you 5 shots at getting units....opening 1 Uncollected arena crystal for the same cost gives you 1 shot at units.

Just realized @DoctorJ posted the same thought...sorry for the double post.
  • Options
    I opened bunch of 10 crystals 2 times and got all gold.
  • Options
    DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    I opened 10 last week, got 200k gold and 450 units
  • Options
    DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    uncollected arena crystals btw
  • Options
    I just pull regular arena crystal. Uncollected crystal sucks
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    A few weeks ago, I was doing a lot of arena. I opened 4 uncollected crystals a day, 3 Times in a row I got 300 units and a chunk of gold. 900 units in 3 days. Now some reason I get just gold.
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    I’m just the opposite, I get loads of units and maybe 100k gold out of 10. Ive opened 1 and got 265 UNITS.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    I’m just the opposite, I get loads of units and maybe 100k gold out of 10. Ive opened 1 and got 265 UNITS.
    You mean 225 units right
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Correct, sorry

rtpejrm9q8d5.png
    71rzr4mpusd2.png
  • Options
    Eggy2Eggy2 Posts: 1
    This still looks like a problem. The Kabam published drop rate for units from opening arena crystals is 15%...i.e. just less than 1 in 7. But I’ve been grinding constantly in arena and haven’t had a unit in near on a month.
  • Options
    Rob6Rob6 Posts: 35
    I normally grind for 10-12 uncollected arena crystals. Get units 3 out of four times.