**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completely wrong arena model

2»

Comments

• Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,001 ★★★
    I completely agree this only benefits highers players and it's not fair to f2p players or people who hasn't been playing for too long.

grind the 4* arena like the top players had being doing since they started. entitlement is a disease
  • Options
    Tiago1980Tiago1980 Posts: 34
    When I referred to the wrong model, I referred to the unequal form of dispute.

Only really has a chance to win a 5 * who has several 6 *.

There are only a handful of those who have been benefiting for some time from a nefarious system of rewards that increasingly increases a segregation between the strongest and weakest.

The match in the arena must be fair and make it possible for everyone to compete for the prize.

What is certain is an arena of the 5 * champion was only contested with 3 * heroes that everyone can have access by buying uncollected crystals and for a good time.

Then there would be total competitiveness, it would win who played more and won more fights. The point is to allow everyone to compete for the top prize, which are not limited by valuable heroes, after all the goal of the arena and reward with a valuable hero.

That's why I say the system is wrong. The goal of the arena is not reached because it is restrictive.

To restrict the real dispute for the prize to those who have more 6 * and is benefiting from a nefarious system of awards, is to increase the segregation of the game.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    That’s why you can refresh champs with units. A lot of people use units to get in more fights with their higher scoring champs. Everyone can do it. If you only have 3 5* then refresh them over and over and you can do as many fights as verygroot. 6* don’t win that arena. Large 5* rosters do and they are obtained from gaining more shards which this arena allows you to do.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Tiago1980 wrote: »
    When I referred to the wrong model, I referred to the unequal form of dispute.

Only really has a chance to win a 5 * who has several 6 *.

There are only a handful of those who have been benefiting for some time from a nefarious system of rewards that increasingly increases a segregation between the strongest and weakest.

The match in the arena must be fair and make it possible for everyone to compete for the prize.

What is certain is an arena of the 5 * champion was only contested with 3 * heroes that everyone can have access by buying uncollected crystals and for a good time.

Then there would be total competitiveness, it would win who played more and won more fights. The point is to allow everyone to compete for the top prize, which are not limited by valuable heroes, after all the goal of the arena and reward with a valuable hero.

That's why I say the system is wrong. The goal of the arena is not reached because it is restrictive.

To restrict the real dispute for the prize to those who have more 6 * and is benefiting from a nefarious system of awards, is to increase the segregation of the game.

If you have even 3 strong 5 stars, you could have played this arena with your 4 stars and 5 stars. Play all of them and then when you cycle through your roster you could have recharged your top team over and over until you were ready to repeat it. 35m could have been reached by even you. If you were willing to put in the time, the effort, and spend on refreshes.

Just because you were lacking in one of those 3 areas doesn’t mean the arena structure is wrong. Because you could have got a 5 Star killmonger if you really wanted.

The problem is that your roster is less, so you would have to put in extra effort to have got top 150. Since you are currently behind those with more 6 stars you have to put in, either more time and effort, or more money than they do.