**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question to admins about account info sharing..

2»

Comments

• Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    someone admitted to the crime publicly and has gone unpunished. that's a pretty real issue right there

And then gave a middle finger to them in aa tweet afterwards
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Folks you can say anything you want, like I can declare I'm the chick the famous YouTuber lost his gig over, and I grabbed his phone and moved his alli mates aq champs, and I also sold cheap units to losers with stolen iTunes gift cards, blah blah blah... If they don't catch me with their internal methods, nothing can be proven, video can be faked, and in real life any decent lawyer can have a charge thrown out over heresay in an actual court of law, nevermind an at-will phone game where you sigh your rights away the second you log in. They catch all the fish except the ones you're looking at...
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I was recently removed from an alliance because I couldn't get up earlier to move in AW and they didn't have my account info to log in and move me up. They had been insistent on having my info, and apparently most of the alliance had to give up their info and acted like it was no big deal.

Report the alliance to Kabam then create a new forum account to register interest in being recruited somewhere else.

• Options
    I have never been in an alliance where at least some dont share usually due to wait times in AQ. Just a quick log in kill a node amd log out
    However personally i never give out my info nor do i want to move others. There are lots of alliances out there suited better to your time zone. Find them. You are under no obligation to give up your login info
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    This topic has already been addressed here. I am closing this thread.
    Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
This discussion has been closed.