**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trainin room!

Kabam please make a trainin room wtih no energy cost and no prize.it can be easy, normal, hard, and expert. We can try our teams in there. is this impossible?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It’s called arena lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s an alright idea, but I kinda agree with @Deadbyrd9

It would be good to pick who you want to fight, set their lvl, nodes, etc. Maybe that could transition into a solo competitive mode where you need to fight stacked opponents 1v1 (kinda sketchy in text, but it makes sense in my head at least)
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I wish that ROL was unlocked after you finish it to let you fight any of the fights at any time. Just to see how champs do against different champs without having to grind your way through. IE. Trying someone against Wolverine
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    You mean duels?
  • I'd love this as well but mostly for the events we run on Line.

And speaking of which, the closest thing to a training room is our war games Line chat where we run these events haha. Our events vary from week to week but we work hard to create a level playing field for all the participants. Roster isn't super important as we limit the champs available and the PI allowed. We also strive to keep them interesting so our players are always on their toes. It's the most pure skill challenge available to the players. Winners receive in-game items. Add me on Line if you're interested... But bring your A-game because we've got some really good players involved. Like id: chunkybudz

Right now, we're getting close to the end of our 64 player double elimination tournament. Each round has had some evil surprises and we've been lucky enough to have @Merek participating and covering it on his YouTube channel. Give him a watch if you'd like to see some of the past rounds and get an idea of how the fights went. I'm hoping @Atromix will be joining us in March.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yeah, duels is another great way. Use a 2* or 3* against top 5* champs
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Love this idea. Toggle champs/levels with node specifics