**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Just a fun little easter egg

It's always fun to find little easter eggs while playing MCoC.....one I recently found and is quite fun is the easter egg with both versions DD versus The Hood.......we all know DD is actually blind meaning he can't see and one of hoods abilities allows him to turn invisible and has a % chance for attacks to miss......but since DD doesn't rely on sight he never misses while fighting Hood even when he goes invisible.....that was a nice job on Kabam

Know any other easter eggs let me know

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Not sure if this counts but if Hood is invisible when an SP3 launches, he stays invisible during the sp3 animation and occasionally will "miss" some sp3 hits. It pops up afterwards as a miss.

Edit: If HE is hit by someone elses sp3 while he's invisible I mean...
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Glad to see y'all are enjoying the little things that pop up! The rest of the team will be glad to know these things aren't going unnoticed. :)

Any that we missed that you might like to share? Come on....! :smiley:
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I also didn't know that the SP3 against Modok and Rocket are totally different for many champs than it is for all other opponents. I didn't know until recently.
    I wanted to see Modok get his face smashed into the ground by Hyperion and was so disappointed.

I laugh every time my Hype punts Rocket across the screen though.

It is even funner when Rocket does his SP3 animation with building up his gun, then you turn around and burn a SP3 to watch your champ knock it away.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    They removed my favorite easter egg...

Used to be when you won a match while GwenPool was blocking, she would do her win animation while holding the collector "stuffie". Now she doesn't and it makes me sad.

It happened to me yesterday. It’s off and on; although a lot less frequent than before
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    They removed my favorite easter egg...

Used to be when you won a match while GwenPool was blocking, she would do her win animation while holding the collector "stuffie". Now she doesn't and it makes me sad.

It happened to me yesterday. It’s off and on; although a lot less frequent than before

I do see it periodically. Not as often as I used to simply because I don't use her as often.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    I like it when Venompool gets "all the armor" I crack up every time.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Well...the act 3 epilogue shows Maestro and classic Ultron. Surprised more people didn't see it coming. Also an army of Ultrons in there as well. It is in the game files that these symbiode like Champions exist.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    @mum_m2 there was an Age of Ultron event early in the game. Ultron and his army robots would randomly pop up in various aspects of the game.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Gah, those tech drones and their power burn still haunt me.
  • in the game now have hulk, Rulk, Shulk, and Gulk. Don't you wish we could buy them all in bulk?

Still missing A-Bomb and Skaar lol
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    in the game now have hulk, Rulk, Shulk, and Gulk. Don't you wish we could buy them all in bulk?
    I'll just get a Spider Gwenn and scream out "What the Fulk"!

I do. For now I'll sit and sulk.

:p Nice melody going there

Or god forbid she hulk

Guess she turns in Skulk

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,623 ★★★★★
    The paths on one of the EQ looks like a hand, or gauntlet maybe.