Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which tech champ is better? ( 4*)

Night_ProwlerXNight_ProwlerX Posts: 37
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Sorry to bother you guys again, but have another question. Which is better to rank up,Nebula or Yondu? I’m thinking hard ont his and can’t decide please help me thanks!! ( Give me your usernames so I can friend you, thanks!)

Which tech champ is better? ( 4*) 44 votes

Nebula
20%
buffajradqqedfyvrFoxhero007SKK65Icecold2099BobomanIts_the_deffyAckbar67Nightwing6666 9 votes
Yondu
79%
Elijah1929DHCVoLtAlfa_PigeonSpity68INTEGRALDanicb94BuckeyeKPHeroBoltsyVladislas22ZzyzxGuyEverythingZenbm3eppsnameplasAquamaBM670RCunhavinniegainzThemanofjGeneralDCtheshiznit05 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Yondu
    Nebula requires way too much buildup to do anything and needs to be hit hard to regen, only decent because she’s double immune. Yondu has pretty good damage, great heal block, and can counter Magik when duped
  • Options
    Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Yondu
    Depends on what you need. If you are looking for power control plus immunity then nebula. If you want heal block with bleed/armor break then yondu.
    I took both of them to 4/40 but I answered yondu coz I use him more. There are better immune champion (aka iceman) but sp 1 heal block is pretty useful.
  • Options
    Yondu
    I have a 3*iceman, duped, is that good enough?
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Yondu
    This is a "no contest".
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yondu
    He’s Mary Poppins y’all
  • Options
    Yondu
    Yes, that’s right
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    Nebula requires way too much buildup to do anything and needs to be hit hard to regen, only decent because she’s double immune. Yondu has pretty good damage, great heal block, and can counter Magik when duped

I'm not too familiar with his dupe, but I thought it just added weakness like Resonate. How does it help with Magik?
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,150 ★★★
    Yondu
    Yondu