**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Basic Arena

I like the recent advance to Thor Rag and now Hela in the basic arena. In doing so, you skipped past 6 champs that have not been rereleased since they were in feature, albeit they are in the phc. Is this due to the release of Thor on DVD to coincide with the launch or do you not plan to go back and have releases of Doc Oc through Blade as 4*s?

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yeah it was a bit of a surprise to me, to see Thor Coconut (Ragnarok) and Hela this early in the basic arena.

I was expecting Doc Oc in the past basic arena (for 4* tech class I'm missing Doc Oc, HB and Vision OG) but he was taken off the schedule (or RUMOURED SCHEDULE)
    I am waiting for King Pin basic arena, looks like he won't be there soon as well
    I am looking forward to Medusa basic arena as well, hopefully she won't be a long wait

In fact if Agent Venom is still there in the original rumoured schedule, I may consider grinding him to dup him
    If Falcon is still there, I would also grind him since I still don't have him

I think it is probably just a minor reshuffle, hopefully, with Thor Coconut (Ragnarok) and Hela being pulled in, and the rest pushed out slightly, hopefully.
  • Options
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Yeah it was a bit of a surprise to me, to see Thor Coconut (Ragnarok) and Hela this early in the basic arena.

I was expecting Doc Oc in the past basic arena (for 4* tech class I'm missing Doc Oc, HB and Vision OG) but he was taken off the schedule (or RUMOURED SCHEDULE)
    I am waiting for King Pin basic arena, looks like he won't be there soon as well
    I am looking forward to Medusa basic arena as well, hopefully she won't be a long wait

In fact if Agent Venom is still there in the original rumoured schedule, I may consider grinding him to dup him
    If Falcon is still there, I would also grind him since I still don't have him

I think it is probably just a minor reshuffle, hopefully, with Thor Coconut (Ragnarok) and Hela being pulled in, and the rest pushed out slightly, hopefully.

So aren't doc oct suppose to be in this upcoming basic? Or are you saying he isn't gonna be in?
  • Options
    JokersJokers Posts: 29
    They skipped the scheduled Electro and moved to Thor Rag and are now skipping Doc Oc in favor of Hela.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    To coordinate with the DVD Release of the movie, they moved Electro and Doc Oc. Hela is next.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    So the main question. When is doc ock, if at all he's going to be there.
  • Options
    L1d3rAL1d3rA Posts: 40
    This week's Featured Champion is Thor (Jane Foster)

Hela will play the part of the Basic Hero.

Note: We will be shifting the previously scheduled Basic Heroes that we bumped for Thor (Ragnarok) and Hela forward 2 weeks. This means that Electro will be the Basic Hero next week, followed by Doctor Octopus.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    L1d3rA wrote: »
    This week's Featured Champion is Thor (Jane Foster)

Hela will play the part of the Basic Hero.

Note: We will be shifting the previously scheduled Basic Heroes that we bumped for Thor (Ragnarok) and Hela forward 2 weeks. This means that Electro will be the Basic Hero next week, followed by Doctor Octopus.

Great!!! This is how we like it megabounce.gif