**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

10m Alliance looking for 1 player - AQ 55555, 3 AWs per week

No prestige minimums. Just looking for someone that could finish his\her paths.

Donations to cover Map 5x5

Contact me on Line: Kaptain_
...or in game: Kaptain_Kaos

Comments

• Options
    KaptainKaptain Posts: 48
    xdc7c3pch2eg.png
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I cud join but whats ur SA?
    My team rating is 100k
    I wud prefer if you didnt use line
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    because i can still communicate in game
  • Options
    KaptainKaptain Posts: 48
    Position has been filled
  • Options
    AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    Hi .If anyone need a external player i will play on your behalf...trust me i will not disappoint you..i also do have a experiance of map6 and map 5.I practised in alliance of 65555. so i have a good knowledge of game ..also my alliances was in tier 1 or 2 always..so good aw too...I m indian guy ..so i promise...help u..i just need a good accou t to play ..i will help u..Earlier i was mananging an account of around 450k ..buy i left that to her owner...bcoz of my studies..but now i m free..and can play..so if any one need a trustworthy ...external player ...i Can help...i answer there...also..as i m indian ..so i dont have any bots nor i misuse any account..u can trust me....again if theres anyone need gelp..pm me..pls. ..my line id is --- devratt2160
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    AdixRaj wrote: »
    Hi .If anyone need a external player i will play on your behalf...trust me i will not disappoint you..i also do have a experiance of map6 and map 5.I practised in alliance of 65555. so i have a good knowledge of game ..also my alliances was in tier 1 or 2 always..so good aw too...I m indian guy ..so i promise...help u..i just need a good accou t to play ..i will help u..Earlier i was mananging an account of around 450k ..buy i left that to her owner...bcoz of my studies..but now i m free..and can play..so if any one need a trustworthy ...external player ...i Can help...i answer there...also..as i m indian ..so i dont have any bots nor i misuse any account..u can trust me....again if theres anyone need gelp..pm me..pls. ..my line id is --- devratt2160

Dude, what youre suggesting and offering is called "Account Sharing", against TOS!!
    Plus I don't trust anyone that says "Trust me" multiple times!! :)
  • Options
    DonvowDonvow Posts: 8
    Kaptain wrote: »
    No prestige minimums. Just looking for someone that could finish his\her paths.

Donations to cover Map 5x5

Contact me on Line: Kaptain_
    ...or in game: Kaptain_Kaos

• Options
    DonvowDonvow Posts: 8
    edited February 2018
    Am a 198k player with map 5 and 6 experience I am really active most alliance don't know what I can do untill they recruit me and when they do they never want me to leave, so please I'll be greatful to join your team my gamer tag is Donvow