**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best of the holy trinity?

RA_4RRA_4R Posts: 173
edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Who is the best of the holy trinity? 116 votes

Blade
37%
GKainedanielmathcradlemanDrakon56FinlynndSpity68Adamdrt2006SIlverProfessorJets44AsukirawSWeaponXxenu12CR7gouravRavenrob_33TheMageHunterEnrriqueSolrac_2SungjKozelDarkVuDah 43 votes
Ghost rider
21%
FuzzylumpsErza_ScarletteekqKDoggg2017HazerfaceSagnikfuryZzyzxGuyMasterTroller42nameplasVinitlalka1988Darkrider05SKK65CameronMBJZ734SpiritOfVengeancechev327foxDieZombieMattScottThunder5715shadow_lurker22 25 votes
Spiderman (stark enhanced)
41%
Rektorvd016DrOctavius2_2PalanthraxNerfed2DefCapWW2DropfaithDanicb94supergokuHeroBoltsyjojodeth101Emil_LimsonVladislas22Sac123_Nomercy_4_youEcBatLFCAlCapone2727BUZZdog3000ariebrklBasicChamp 48 votes

Comments

• Blade is hands down the best skill, Stark SM is the best skill, but Ghost Rider trails Dr Voodoo to most of us, even if just by a little. However; Voodoo lacks the synergies, so Ghost Rider is now the main mystic
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Ghost rider
    I know blade and stark are more wanted but I will always vote ghost rider.
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Ghost rider
    Ghost rider is incredible. You can even add DE to increase attack and he has no trouble getting the recoil health back.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Blade
    I went for blade yesterday and pulled him twice in 3 crystals and he's great even surpassing my expectations. His regen blows Ghost rider's out of the water, the blocking mechanic isn't even difficult to pull off I can regen from 10% to 70 without taking a single blocked hit. His damage is great even without danger sense and with it, he is just that much better. Stark spidey is definitely close competition but Blade is just more versatile and that regen puts him on top for me.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Sparkey has way more damage then Blade.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Stark has more damage and versatility. Auto evade speacial, force speacial, power drain. Not dependent on bleed. Shocks heavy on robots, stops evasion completely. Blades regen is the only way he ends up in this conversation. It is worthy don’t get me wrong. Danger sense is sweet. Get Blade to force specials out of mystic champions on power gain nodes to avoid the SP3 death. Blade is that beast man. Prestige he wins. Go deal with the LOL cyclops with Blade and see how it goes. He’s a beast but just a bit overrated due to his regen. Which is very appealing.
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Ghost rider
    Ghost rider always... He's been a great help in the AQ. The other two are undoubtedly more famous these days but I love the flame boy
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Blade
    Blade has ability accuracy reduction and is the best Mephisto, Magik, Juggernaut, Modok, or Dorm counter there will ever be with Ghost Rider Synergy. His damage output is insane. Has a good regen (although GR beats him in that department IMO). And unlike SESM, he needs NO ramp up for damage.
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Ghost rider
    Blade has ability accuracy reduction and is the best Mephisto, Magik, Juggernaut, Modok, or Dorm counter there will ever be with Ghost Rider Synergy. His damage output is insane. Has a good regen (although GR beats him in that department IMO). And unlike SESM, he needs NO ramp up for damage.

Blade's only drawback: he needs those synergies
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    I don't see father, son, and holy spirit so I can't vote on the holy trinity
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Blade is hands down the best skill, Stark SM is the best skill, but Ghost Rider trails Dr Voodoo to most of us, even if just by a little. However; Voodoo lacks the synergies, so Ghost Rider is now the main mystic

Do you just say Stark is Skill?
  • It depends on the fight, if they're a dimensional being or villain I think it's hands down blade, against non villain cosmic champs it's ghostrider and stark enhanced spidey for everyone else