**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you keep concentration?

beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
Lately I noticed that lack of concentration leads to more deaths. What are your suggestions to play without losing concentration? (Act 5, LoL).

Comments

• FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    Music helped me during LoL
    When I can play without as much concentration, catching up on shows and YouTube eases the time.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Agreed, music is great for focus...
    I have not heard the in-game sound effects in over 3 years...lol
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Lately I noticed that lack of concentration leads to more deaths. What are your suggestions to play without losing concentration? (Act 5, LoL).

Play flappy bird instead lol
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★

Definitely keep telling myself I've already invested enough in this quest, it'll be a waste not to follow through. Also like others have mentioned music is really helpful.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I normally check if I’m on my A game by playing my 3* SL against some 5/65. If I slip up and he kills me, I try again a few more times, and if I still get recked, I stop for a bit. If I can do it within my 5 duel credits, I’m normally focused enough to play. (This is only with stuff like Act 5 and celebrity challenges tho). Music helps like everyone else has said. Just make sure it’s not music that will distract u
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Spotify plays over mcoc. Put it on random good to go for hours.
  • To get into focus, I put on one song that keeps me focused no matter what. Elite four battle theme from pokemon x and y.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Lots of sleep, eat natural energies like fruits and vegetables. Omega-3 helps keep the mind attentive as well.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Just think of the rewards you will get. I thought there is no way I can do this but then I take one look at the rewards and I suddenly gain so much motivation.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Stare at the screen thinking about my crushing debt and almost auto pilot but have just enough consciousness to channel my hate into my champions and kill the enemy whom I imagine as my life problems. But hey that's just me
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480

I listen to Bell's in the batfry. It's a comedy podcast.